Looking for the ways to Correct Pan Card mistakes? Whenever you apply for a new PAN Card, make sure that you fill all the details with great care and recheck your details once. But sometimes it happens that certain errors tend to occur. But, there are ways to make a correction in PAN Card. In this post, you will get to learn the procedure to correct PAN Card mistakes which you made accidentally. Read the post until the end to know the steps.
Before learning the procedure, have a glance at the possible mistakes and reasons for which you will be required to make changes in the details of your PAN Card!
PAN Card Mistakes that You Can Avoid
Some of the common mistakes that can be avoided while filling up the form to apply for PAN Card are mentioned below. Read out the mistakes!
• Mistake in the name of Applicant
• Mistake in Father’s name of Applicant
• Incorrect Date of Birth
• Blurred/unclear photograph
• Unclear or wrong signatures
• Error in PAN or misprinting of the number
These are the mistakes for which you can make corrections in PAN Card online. And the ways to correct PAN Card mistakes are explained in the next paragraph.
You might also like:
- How to link PAN Card to Your Aadhaar Card
- How to Link Mobile Number to Aadhar Card
How to Correct PAN Card Mistakes
Well, it is good if you double check your details before you make the final submission. But, in case, if you have entered any information by mistake, you can correct it. There are ways and procedure for making changes in the existing details and these are different NSDL and UTIITSL. Ways to correct PAN Card mistakes are as follows:
Procedure to Correct PAN Card Mistakes For Applying through NSDL
- Visit the link >> https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html
Click on “Online Application for Changes or Correction in PAN Data (PAN Change Request Form)”.
- Once you will click on the above, a new page will be opened.
- Afterwards, you need to select the suitable type and scroll down the page.
- Hit the “Select” button
- After clicking on “Select”, a new form will be displayed on the screen having “Request For New PAN Card Or/And Changes Or Correction in PAN Data” as its heading.
On this page, make necessary changes and fill the details in the application carefully.
Once you are done with filling all the fields in the application, click on “Submit” button.
Note: In this way, you will be able to correct PAN Card details. Keep in mind that you would require paying a number of Rs.105 (for Indian citizens) for the correction, whereas, for the non-Indian citizen, the amount for the same is Rs.971. You can pay this amount either through online mode or offline mode.
- After making payment, you will receive an acknowledgment. Download the acknowledgment for future use. It will contain important information including a 15-digit acknowledgment number, applicant’s category, PAN, the name of the applicant, father’s name of the applicant, address, identity proof, and signature.
- Once you will receive the acknowledgment, send it to the address given in the post along with the relevant documents:
Income Tax PAN Services Unit,
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited,
5th floor, Mantri Sterling,
Plot no. 341, Survey no. 997/8,
Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016
Procedure to Correct PAN Card Mistakes For Applying through UTIITSL
If you submitted your PAN Card application through UTIITSL and want to make changes in your details, you would require visiting the official website of UTIITSL >> https://www.utiitsl.com/UTIITSL_SITE/
Once you will complete the payment step and your application is received, details on your PAN card will be updated soon.
Follow the steps to correct PAN Card mistakes. But make sure that this time you fill all the details carefully. If you have any queries or face any difficulty in the above steps, comment in the “Comment section” below.
The post How to Correct Pan Card Mistakes Online [Complete Guide] appeared first on Trickideas.
This post first appeared on JPaisa App Loot Offer: Get Free Rs.20 Now & Rs.30 Per Referral(Proof), please read the originial post: here