Are you looking for a Christmas Gift for someone that you love? Choosing the right gift can be a difficult task, especially when you want to make it personal and special. Booking a glamour Photo session may be the answer you are looking for, because glamour photography can create new gift options to consider.
Here are a few reasons why you should book a glamour photo session for yourself, and use the photos as a Christmas gift for the special person in your life, such as your boyfriend, husband, or significant other:
1. It’s a memorable gift. Instead of buying a generic gift such as new clothes or something from the electronics department, consider gifting your loved one with a glamour photo of yourself. Buying more stuff from the store is very forgettable, and many people have a hard time remembering the things that they received a year ago. But, a glamour photo is a memorable gift that they will be able to enjoy throughout the year.
2. A glamour photo gift is personal and unique. Buying a pre-packaged gift basket is nice, but it’s the easy-way-out when it comes to gift buying. If you want to make your loved one feel special, let them know that you put thought and effort into the gift that you bought for them. A glamour photo of yourself is a great way to show that you put extra effort into putting together a nice gift for them.
3. The glamour photos can be used in many different ways. You can gift a photo in a nice frame, or if you are looking for something more creative then you may consider using the photos in a different way. For example, you could use a series of glamour photos to create a calendar that they can keep on their dresser. Or, the photo can be put on a coffee mug or a keychain, something that they will use daily which will allow them to enjoy the picture where ever they go.
4. The photos can be added to your history. As children, we often had photos taken on a regular basis for school or other activities that we participated in. But, as adults we don’t have professional photos taken very often. Glamour photos can be a great to look back on, and you will be happy to have professional photos of yourself later on when you are looking through the photo history of your life.
You may also consider booking a glamour photo session for a friend, so that they can have their own photos taken. There are some advantages to gifting a photo session to someone:
5. Experiences are better than stuff. Many people feel as though they have too much “stuff.” Gifts, clothing, and household items gather in our homes, and eventually the storage closets need to be cleared out to make more room for new stuff. If your friend doesn’t want another gadget for her kitchen or something to add to her full closet of clothes, consider gifting a Photo Session so that she can have nice glamour photos taken.
6. Share the gift together. One great idea for Glamour Photo Session gifts is to book a session for yourself and for your friend. You can make it an event to remember, and your friend will surely remember the time that you spent together getting dressed up and taking glamour photos. Consider it a “girls night out,” and go out on the town after the photo shoot is over. You will already be dressed up, so you might as well take advantage of the hairstyle and make-up!
7. Help her feel beautiful. Too often, women forget how special they are, because they get caught up in the day-to-day living. Gifting a woman with a glamour photography session will make her remember how beautiful she is– both inside and out. The hair and make-up will make her feel like a princess, and the photos will remind her that she should enjoy her beauty.
As you can see, there are many ways that glamour photo sessions can be used as a unique Christmas gift. You may have your own photos taken to gift the photos to someone else, or you can even book a photo session for someone who would enjoy a glamour photo session. The possibilities are endless, it is a great gift that will leave a lasting impression!
This post first appeared on Houmaan Photography | Headshot, Portrait & Glamour, please read the originial post: here