Get a little exercise and a lot of holiday cheer as the Jingle Beer Run traverses the city from the Marina to Pier 23 on Saturday, December 10, 2016.
The Race is free to watch, but joining the run is just $10 and gets you race entry, one set of jingle bells, a commemorative holiday medal, and one holiday beverage at Pier 23.
This is a casual race and dogs and babies (in strollers… duh) are welcome to come along. Festive holiday attire strongly encouraged.
Race Finish Line: Pier 23.
- The race course ends with a beverage at Pier 23 located on the Embarcadero.
- Please join them for beers and bloody marys following the race.
Race Rules: Jingle Bell Rock
- All skill levels welcome. Runners and walkers alike are encouraged to come out and participate. Babies and dogs can join in the fun.
- All walkers and runners must wear provided jingle bells.
Race Winners: In it to win it? Prove it!
- The winner of the race must follow the race course from start to finish. The race will not be considered complete, until each runner has finished a beverage of his/her choosing at Pier 23.
- The two fastest male and female runners will be handsomely rewarded with holiday inspired prizes. Cosutume prizes awarded as well.
The post 7th Annual Jingle Beer Run: Festive, Jingling Race | SF appeared first on FunCheapSF.com.
This post first appeared on Free & Cheap Events & Things To Do In The San Francisco Bay Area | Funcheap, please read the originial post: here