Schedule Facebook Post or Messages on Facebook.com – scheduling a Facebook Messages in other to send Message in the future is what we have to look into. We understand that most people what to learn How To Schedule Facebook Post or Messages on facebook.com for reason best known to be.
Some time agoal most people where saying “I am wondering if Facebook has a mode of writing a message and have it scheduled to be sent at a future time.”
While some answered “NO” and others answered “NOT IN FACEBOOK DIRECTLY” which means 3rd party. Well all this since to be right BUT we’ll still be showing you a way to do that on foacebook.com, though every one those not have the feature, and this means everyone can not Schedule facebook Message.
How to schedule Facebook post on Facebook.com
You can create a post and schedule it to publish on your Page in the future. Scheduled posts can be created and edited by other admins and editors who help manage your Page.
Keep in mind that all times for scheduling correspond to your current time zone.
Schedule a Post
To schedule a post:
- Login to your Facebook.com
- Start creating your post at the top of your Page’s timeline
- Click the triangle next to Publish and select Schedule
- Below Publication, select the date and time when you want the post to publish
- Click Schedule
How To schedule Facebook Messages (POST) with 3rd party.
- Click Compose Message
- Type your message and if you need to include a link, use the URL shortener
- In the left-hand box, select the desired Facebook profile(s) from the profile picker
- Click the calendar icon
- From the calendar, select the date for the message to be sent
- Select the time you want the post to be scheduled for
- Click Schedule
So with this you are really good to go. Please share this for others to know of it too
The post Schedule Facebook Post or Messages on Facebook.com appeared first on DailiesRoom.com.
This post first appeared on Waphan.com Free Download Games, Music, Videos, App, please read the originial post: here