This is to notify the Candidates who Chose the Federal University of Technology Owerri, as their first School of Choice in the JAMB UTME that tghe Screening Exercise for the institution has started and you are as a result of this advised to read about the FUTO Post Utme Screening Exercise Details Below to get every Details about the Post UTME.
Provided you made the JAMB Cut-off mark of 180 and you Choose the Institution, Then you can apply. Now there is also a Good-news for those that did not choose FUTO as their First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME, They can also APPLY.
The Aptitude Test will hold from Monday September 18, 2017 to Saturday September 23, 2017. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
See: How to Upload WAEC 2017 Awaiting Results on JAMB Website
Meanwhile, Candidates are to Note the following
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications ( During your Application Process).
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his/her application online would automatically lose the chances of being considered for admission.
How to Apply for 2017/18 FUTO Post Utme Screening Exercise
Follow the steps below to apply for FUTO Post UTME
- Logon to the University website at www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on ‘Prospective students’
- Then Click on the link that reads “2017/2018 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Next, Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Finally, Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the university.
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges.
Read this: How to Check NECO Result Online | www.mynecoexams.com result 2017
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on 2017/18 FUTO Post Utme Screening Exercise and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks
The post 2017/18 FUTO Post Utme Screening Exercise – Details and Requirements appeared first on DailiesRoom.com.
This post first appeared on Waphan.com Free Download Games, Music, Videos, App, please read the originial post: here