10 Things You Need To Know About Mercy Johnson
Below are the 10 amazing things about Mercy Johnson!
1. Mercy Johnson was born in Lagos on 28 August 1984.
2. Mercy is a native of Okene in Kogi state. She’s also the fourth child from a family of seven children.
3. The super talented actress joined the entertainment industry after she failed her University entrance examination.
4. Her interest in the movie industry was triggered by Genevieve Nnaji, “I watched her in the movie “Sharon Stone” and I knew I wanted to act,” the actress said in a 2013 interview with Bella Naija.
5. Mercy made her acting debut in 2003 when she starred in her breakout movie ‘The Maid.’
6. The actress was one of the inaugural winners at the AMVCA 2013 for her role in the comedy film ‘Dumebi the Dirty Girl’.
|Mercy and Funke Akindele|
7. Mercy got married to her husband Prince Odianosen Okojie in Lagos Nigeria on Saturday, August 27, 2011.
8. On December 30, 2012, the actress welcomed her baby girl Purity Ozioma, in the United States of America. She welcomed her second child, first son on October 15, 2014. On August 26, 2015, the actress confirmed her third pregnancy.
|Mercy Johnson and her husband|
9. Mercy met her husband for the first time in 2009 on a flight. According to her, she didn’t remember, but then they met again in 2009.
10. Mercy was the most Google searched celebrity in Nollywood for 2011 and 2012.
|Mercy Johnson and her kids|