A 21-year-old man, Kenneth, has died after overdosing on an illicit drug combination called “gutter water” at a hotel in Ikorodu, Lagos.
According to reports, “gutter water” is a combination of codiene, refnol, tramadol, cannabis and water or juice. Kenneth, who is epileptic, took the drug on Saturday at Durak hotel and immediately started having seizures.
He was later rushed to the Ikorodu general hospital, where he eventually gave up the ghost.
The post 21-Year-Old Man Dies After Ingesting A Combination Of Codiene, Refnol, Tramadol, Cannabis And Juice appeared first on Today Naija Blog.