The South Yorkshire Inflatable Hire Club consists of the most elite inflatable hirers in the South Yorkshire region. All members of the inflatable hire club are trusted and reputable inflatable hire companies. All members have been vetted for public liability insurance, inflatable testing and uphold stringent safety measures. This club is just one of a wider network of inflatable hire clubs across the UK.
The South Yorkshire Inflatable Hire Club has members from Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Doncaster. The South Yorkshire division is available for any inflatable hirer to join. Provided they produce a current copy of public liability insurance and current safety test certificates for their bouncy castles. Once permitted to join the club. They can display the inflatable hire club logo to ensure customers their company complies with the best inflatable safety measures.
The Inflatable Hire Clubs across the UK have been founded to ensure customers that safety is paramount for all its members. There are a number of safety measures a good inflatable hirer will take, when hiring bouncy castles to customers. Most public customers are not aware of such safety measures. So these cubs will begin to educate customers of an inflatable hirers duty of care and best safety practices.
Things a good inflatable hirer will do to ensure your child's safety and your peace of mind are:
- Have public liability insurance.
- Have inflatables tested annually and have certificates to prove testing. This is similar to having an MOT on a vehicle and a certificate is issued for each inflatable, declaring it fit for purpose.
- Will follow correct inflatable anchorage procedures (163kgs per anchor point must be used outdoors on a hard surface). Most hirers will not use that amount of ballast and will drill and anchor bolt to the surface.
- Will supply soft matting to the access points of the inflatable.
- Will ensure the blower is situated 1.2m from the inflatable. Serious injury may occur if any users were to fall onto the blower.
- Will give good safety instructions for the use of the inflatable. Covering safety procedures such as, height restrictions, keeping mixed age groups separate, supervision, overcrowding and many other safety points.
The above is a few factors to keep in mind, when deciding what inflatable hire company you should use for your child's party. Choosing a bouncy castle hirer from the inflatable hire club gives you peace of mind the above safety procedures and more are being used. Inflatables are proven to be superb fun but in the wrong hands can become a dangerous tool. Putting your children's safety AT RISK.
So remember to look out for the South Yorkshire - Inflatable Hirers Club logo. The next time you are looking for a bouncy castle for hire in South Yorkshire.