Domestic flights granted to 11 more airports
Transport Minister – Fikile Mbalula granted domestic flights to 11 more airports on Wednesday.
According to the government gazette, the airports where domestic passenger flights are acceptable are mentioned below:
- Bram Fischer International Airport
- Cape Town International Airport
- East London
- George Airport
- Hoedspruit Airport
- Kimberly Airport
- King Shaka International Airport
- Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- Lanseria International Airport
- Margate Airport
- Mthatha Airport
- OR Tambo International Airport
- Phalaborwa Airport
- Pietermaritzburg Airport
- Plettenberg Bay Airport
- Polokwane Airport
- Port Elizabeth International Airport
- Richards Bay Airport
- Sishen Airport
- Skukuza Airport
- Upington International Airport
The country will take a gradual process and mindfully ease down restrictions on international travel on Level one.
“We will be allowing travel into and out of South Africa for business, leisure and other travel with effect from 1 October 2020,” President Cyril Ramaphosa announced on Wednesday.
The post Domestic flights granted to 11 more airports appeared first on .
The post Domestic flights granted to 11 more airports appeared first on AfroNaija.Com.