Hello all makers around the world!
Today I have some exciting news to share with you. Since we keep finding so many awesome creations on Instagram made with Agf Fabrics we decided to give them some extra attention. We're happy to introduce a new contest for all of you that sew with AGF fabrics and wish to share the pictures of your projects!
So here is how it works:
- Make an awesome sewing or quilting project made entirely with AGF. (It can be anything. A dress, quilt, bag, etc.)
- Take a crisp and clear picture of your project
- Post it on Instagram using hashtag #AGFMakersSpotlight
- Follow @artgalleryfabrics on Instagram
- Check if you have won! (The winner will be announced last day of each month!)
If you're worried that your picture will not be good enough, there's nothing to be afraid of! So you can get an idea of what we're looking for here are a few tips and an example of how lighting affects your project. :)
...And here is our experience with natural light vs. indoor lighting. Make's a difference doesn't it?
So what is the prize for the best project each month?
Every month we are going curate for you a Bundle of 20 AGF prints from different collections. For February we have curated a cute bundle of reds, blues, mints, pinks and yellows! Isn't it yummy? The fun doesn't stop there! The winner's project will also be featured on the AGF Instagram feed and here on the AGF blog!
We can't wait to see all the awesome projects you are going to make!
With lots of love!