In this post, you will get the latest news update on the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 27 recruitment exercise: Join Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form, Requirements, Qualifications and Guidelines for free here.
The Nigerian Navy (NN) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. The Nigerian Navy is among the largest Navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
The Nigerian NAVY wishes to inform the general public most especially candidates who wish to JOIN the Nigerian navy 2019 Recruitment exercise that the Online Application Form has commenced. It is for your interest, that we shall equip you with vital information for successful application registration and enlistment as Nigerian Navy (DSSC) officers.
This is an opportunity for those seeking employment or joining the Nigerian Navy, we are here to guide you through the process of applying successfully for Nigerian Navy Dssc Job online. All you have to do is follow the step by step guide as provided here.
Related: Federal Defence Space Administration Recruitment 2018
N/B: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.
Candidates who wish to Join Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Must not be married or have children before joining.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
- Applicants with any form of disabilities should not apply.
Nigerian Navy (DSSC 27) Recruitment Starting Date
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that enlistment into Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 27 has commenced, the application form portal has open for new application intake.
How to Join Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (http://joinnigeriannavy.com/requirements/) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
NN Application Procedures
- Click on the Register button to create an account.
- Enter your E-mail address and Number and Password in the space provided.
- Fill the Online Application form accurately and make sure you use a valid Email
- Review and submit the application form, upon submission applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include;
- Declaration and Certification by Parents/Guardian
- Local Government Area Certificate Form
- Police Certification Form
- Guarantor Form.
N/B: Before you continue with your registration, you are advised to strongly read through the INSTRUCTIONS & REQUIREMENTS very well. Also, note that the Nigerian Navy Results and list of successful/shortlisted candidates will be released right on this page.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be Announced.
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Nigerian Navy Past Questions and Answers 2018/2019
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- 2018 Police Recruitment of 6000 Nigerians Begins on Monday
- Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian Navy DSSC 25 Selection Board
- Npower Final List 2017/2018/2019 for Shortlisted Candidates
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.
The post Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form appeared first on Prime Time News.