Origami is an art to express the beauty of paper folding and making a beautiful piece of artistic Origami animal. Origami is also known as the art of paper foldings very sharp edges. There are some synonyms of Origami which are Oragami and Paper art. From Origami art we can make some fantastic artistic creatures like Origami dog, Origami animals, Origami fruits, Origami Birds, Paper planes, Origami trees, Origami vehicles, Origami flowers and many more things.
Types of Origami folding
- Action origami
- Modular origami
- Pureland origami
- Origami tessellations
- Strip folding
- Everyone Can Learn Origami
- Origami Omnibus
- Origami for the Connoisseur
- Origami Zoo: An Amazing Collection of Folded Paper Animals
- Origami Insects
- The Complete Book of Origami
- Animal Origami for the Enthusiast: Step-by-Step Instructions in Over 900 Diagrams
- Crease and Fold: Innovative Origami Projects Anyone Can Make
- Origami Art: 15 Exquisite Folded Paper Designs from the Origamido Studio
- Dinosaur Origami
- Mythological Creatures and the Chinese Zodiac Origami
- Origami from Angelfish to Zen
- Marvelous Modular Origami
- Exquisite Modular Origami
- Ornamental Origami
How to make Origami Dog
Take a square piece of paper size of 20 by 20 Centimeters. Fold it half across the corners as shown in the picture below.
Now fold the paper from another side in half as shown in the picture below and make a crease gently.
Now folds from the dotted lines as shown in the picture below.
Once again folds it from the dotted lines against each other as shown in the picture below.
Now the most important fold for the Origami dog. Fold the dotted corners and sides to inside.
Now turn it over to the other side.
Now it looks a little bit like Origami dog. Fold from the dotted line to words inside.
Fold two parts against each other from dotted lines.
This is the last step to make an Origami Dog. Draw eyes, Nose, and mouth with the help of a black pen, marker or pencil. And here it is, your Origami dog is ready.
It is very easy to make an origami dog from the peace of paper.