How To Activate GTBank Token – A token is a small device issued by commercial banks, to their customers which enables customers generate a unique security code every time they (customers) want to carry out online money transfer.
Before you will be able to use a Gtbank toke, you must first of all apply and register for the token device. And it has to be linked to your bank account and then be activated before you as a customer can make use of it for transfer of funds.
While plenty people and customers of Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) do not know how to carry out this operation or how to completely activate their GTBank Token; This guide is designed to take you through the simple process. Just continue reading below..
Today, banking has been made so convenient for everyone, resulting from the advent of modern internet and mobile banking. Nevertheless, in order for banks to protect and secure customers account, and confirm their transactions and identity, all banks now issue a token to their customers for secured transaction.
Also Read – How To Open Domiciliary Account With GTBank
GTBank is never left out of this modern banking strategy, and they provide customers with online banking services including issuing of token. The Gtbank Token is required to carry out Guaranty Trust Bank online banking of fund stransfer.
It has to be linked and activates before you start and be able to make use of it; Otherwise, there will be difficulty in completing your money transfer from GTbank account.
How To Activate GTBank Token – Steps To GTBank Token Activation
After twenty four hours you have received your token, you can follow these steps below to activate GTBank token;
N|B: You must have registered for Guaranty Trust Bank Internet Banking before you can make use of token.
1. To activate your GTBank token, go to GTBank Internet Banking website.
2. Log in with your login username or email address and login password
3. Once you’re logged in, GTBank will automatically request you to activate your Toke.
4. Then enter your token Identification Number without hyphen or any other form of separation (for example 1112223330) in the space provided. (The Identification Number is on a white panel at the back of your token)
5. Also check the small button “Acknowledge” for scam alert.
Recommended – Download GTBank Mobile Banking App
6. Click “Continue”. In case you decide not to activate right away, you can click on “Activate Later”
7. Once you click “Continue” an SMS from GTBank will be sent to your phone number which you have registered with GTBank, acknowledging and thanking you for completing the acknowledgement process. And that’s all!
How To Activate GTBank Token
Once you have followed the steps above, your token is then activated and you can now use your token for your online money transfer and other banking service on GTBank platform which requires token.
How To Use Your GtBank Token After Activation
To use your token during money transfer, all you need to do is, press the button on the token to generate a unique code each time you want to carry out or complete an online money transfer.
Enter the generated toke code in the field required! And that’s all.
You can use your GTBank token for life for all your Guaranty Trust Bank online banking as long as you do not misplace the token device.
The post How To Activate GTBank Token – Steps To Activate Your GTBank Token appeared first on Fans Lite.