Create an amazing Charity event
When organising a charity event there are lots of different ways to make money, one of those ways that has proven very effective for lots of people is hiring inflatables. There are 100s of charity events that take place locally every year and hiring a Bouncy Castle for your summer outdoor events will really help in creating an amazing day.
Using our equipment at a charity event will really help push up the numbers of people attending your special day, you can hire something that everyone can enjoy, we supply lots of inflatables in a range of sizes, styles and themes. So you can choose from Many Inflatables to suit your special occasion.
We have a huge amount of calls every year from fundraisers asking for a free bouncy castle or some sort of free party rental equipment, unfortunately as you may understand this just isn't possible. However if you market your event correctly you should easily make enough to cover your cost and a good profit for your charity.
The best way to go about this is to charge each person for a go on the Inflatable for a limited time, this can easily rack up leaving enough for the hire and a good profit.
Below I will give you an example of the profit that could be made, This would of course be dependant on the equipment you would like to hire but for the sake of this example I will use a 15ft x 15ft adult bouncy castle.
Ok lets do some quick figures
- Hire cost for 15ft X 15ft Adult Bouncy Castle = £80
- Price for 10 minutes bouncing per person = £1.50
- Castle holds over 8 people at once
- 8 X £1.50 = £12 every 10 minutes
- Over a 6 hour period = £432
So you can see if you have a busy charity event how in just a 6 hour period you can make the hire cost and a whooping amount for your charity, of course this figure will vary depending on the length of you event and the footfall but if you market it well you should always make money.
1st Choice Bouncy Castle Hire have no control over how well your event will go, they key to making your day a huge success is down to your marketing. This is why we don't offer to come along for free and charge per person to use our equipment, charity events usually always have volunteers to help supervise your inflatable.
Tips to help market you charity event
- Facebook has become so popular over recent years allowing you to share your page with friends, family and Facebook groups, you can also pay a small fee for sponsored ads allowing your page a bigger platform.
- Create an eye catching leaflet, you can get help with this from design companies for a small fee, once finished you could hand them out at schools, supermarkets, local business and more.
- Ask your local news paper to promote you in there ads section, this can prove very successful for a small fee or in some cases even free.
- If you hold your event on a yearly basis, another good idea is to create yourself a blog and share it among all social media platforms and blog forums.
Above are just a small amount of marketing strategies you can use, you have many different avenues to pursue in your quest to create an amazing event the more creative you can be the better.
If you cant find enough volunteers for your event 1st Choice Bouncy Castle Hire can supply trained & professional staff to see things over. We can also offer a full party rental equipment package that will include pipa tested inflatables, public liability insurance and friendly staff allowing you to take the hassle free approach.
I really hope this blog post can give you some help and guidance on how to make money by hiring a bouncy castle for your next charity event, we are super friendly and always happy to help so please if you would like to speak more give us a call on 01922 477012 / 07852218079