If you are considering Spine Surgery, you may want to find out if MISS is a good option for you. Compared to Traditional Open Spine Surgery, MISS offers several avantages. However, it’s important to keep in mind that not everyone is a good candidate for Minimally invasive spine surgery (MISS).
Here are some Advantages of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS) compared to Open Traditional Spine Surgery:
- Faster recovery after surgery
- Less time spent in the hospital (Depending on the procedure, the average hospital stay for Minimally invasive spine surgery is typically less than 2 days.)
- Can be performed on an outpatient basis (You can go home within hours after surgery.)
- Less anesthesia
- Less post-operative pain
- Smaller incisions (rather than one large incision)
- Less scarring
- Less soft tissue and muscle damage
- Reduced blood loss during surgery
- Reduced risk of infection (especially because incisions are significantly smaller in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery)
Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery seems like an attractive option. but that doesn’t mean that everyone is a good candidate for this.
At Mirage Healthcare our focus is on tailoring our medical retreat packages to the specific needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on ensuring a rewarding outcome through a unique service model: providing high-quality, affordable medical services abroad coupled with a world-class escape thereafter.
WhatsApp: “Treatment Name” to +919711586419
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On Facebook Twitter Linkedin Google+
The post Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery appeared first on .