Diet and exercise alone cannot address Love Handles or fleshy muffin tops, and many women are turning to female Love Handles Liposuction in NYC to resolve the problem. In accredited plastic surgery practices, the FDA approved Smartlipo Triplex device that blends safety with efficiency, is used to perform the procedure.
Liposuction on love handles involves using a minimally-invasive cannula with three lasers of different wavelenghts to deliver laser energy to the treatment site and melt the excess fat. This allows the fat to be easily and gently suctioned off. The laser energy also tightens the skin and coagulates the tissue to minimize bleeding. SmartLipo technology allows the targeted delivery of energy needed to remove excess fat in areas such as Love handles.
A typical procedure can be completed in an hour or so. The intelligent delivery systems of the device such as SmartSense™ with ThermaGuide™ and ThermaView™ allow the surgeon to constantly monitor and regulate the skin temperature and maintain safe levels of treatment. Choosing to have SmartLipo laser liposuction for love handles comes with many advantages:
- Safe and gentle procedure
- Uses only local anesthesia
- Smaller incisions and less scarring
- The 1440 nm wavelength ensures faster fat disruption
- The combination of 1064nm and 1440nm effortlessly disrupts fatty tissue with less downtime.
- The combination of 1064 and 1320 nm lasers tightens tissue through coagulation in the sub-dermal layer.
- Effective fat reduction along with skin tightening
- Minimal trauma and discomfort
- Most of the patients can resume routine activity in one or two days
Finding the right liposuction surgeon in Manhattan, NYC to perform Female Love Handles liposuction is crucial. Choose a surgeon who has extensive experience in performing hundreds of procedures annually using SmartLipo Triplex. This is important for safe treatment, attractive results and quick recovery.
This post first appeared on Park Avenue Smart Lipo Blogs | SmartLipo Liposucti, please read the originial post: here