Excess Neck fat and loose sagging skin can be really distressing amidst your efforts at maintaining a fresh and youthful face. Now with advanced neck liposuction surgery offered at established plastic surgery practices, these concerns can be effectively addressed. When diet and exercise can hardly do anything about it, this advanced cosmetic procedure performed by a skilled and experienced plastic surgeon specialized in the treatment can help.
The treatment involves getting rid of excess fatty tissue and skin from the neck area to help achieve a well-contoured neckline. The surgeon carefully removes excess fat in the neck line and performs skin tightening to avoid laxity. This also involves enhancing the neck contour and giving a more defined appearance. Established plastic surgery practices utilize FDA-approved Smartlipo Triplex to perform laser liposuction which uses three separate laser wavelengths (1440, 1064 and 1320 nm) to liquefy the fat and tighten skin. Precise targeting of fat, and minimal pain /bleeding/ swelling /burns are among the advantages of the treatment.
For a typical Neck Liposuction Recovery process, you can expect the following.
- You have to rest for an entire day following the treatment.
- For a period of up to 6 weeks after surgery, you will be advised to wear an elastic compression collar around the neck and jaw line area.
- For about one week after you have the procedure, it is better to sleep with the head of the bed elevated. You may also prefer using two to three pillows.
- You may step by step reduce the time of wearing the collar to a couple of hours each day.
- Until you achieve complete recovery, bending, lifting or straining the area is not recommended.
- In order to help with the draining process, you are advised to have a regular massage.
- There will only be minimal scarring once you recover, which is assured by the efficient features of the device.
However, you have to follow a healthy lifestyle to maintain the good results. A healthy diet along with regular exercise is recommended for a long-lasting outcome. You have to choose an established plastic surgery practice to undergo the procedure where a skilled and experienced surgeon can assure you safe and optimal outcome.
The post Neck Liposuction Recovery – What to Expect appeared first on .
This post first appeared on Park Avenue Smart Lipo Blogs | SmartLipo Liposucti, please read the originial post: here