I know, I'm little late to post something for valentine. But never too late to show your caring to your lover.
This smooth, silky soft body Butter is made from organic ingredients and you can give it as a valentine gift or you two can use this in your home spa on this valentine week.
3/4 cup Cocoa Butter
3/4 cup Shea Butter
2 tablespoons Apricot Kernel or Jojoba oil
1/4 teaspoon Vitamin E (or 1 capsule)
1 tablespoon Honey
Essential oil blend:
20 drops rose otto essential oil
1) Over a double boiler melt together Shea butter, cocoa butter at a low heat for about 20 minutes. Once ingredients are completely melted together remove heat and let cool for 5-10 minutes
2) After 5-10 minutes, you can add the remaining oil, Vitamin E, honey and Essential oil to the butter mixture and then mix well with metal whisk.
3) Let it cool for a short time again in the refrigerator. About another 5-10 minutes, till the mixture cool down and thicker.
4) Then whisk ingredients together using an electric hand mixer. Whip the butter continually for several minutes. As you keep mixing, it will start to look like whipped cream. The more you whip it, the lighter it will become.
5) Continue the whisking until butter begins to form peaks and it becomes a nice consistency that you are happy with. Store in a sterile plastic or glass jar with a lid.
Finally we have made our rose and Honey Body Butter, but this isn't finished yet. Label your jar and decorate with beautiful ribbons. Voila! it's ready now. Happy valentine!! :)
This post first appeared on Organic Factory - Cosmetic Options For Organic Lif, please read the originial post: here