At 21 years old I would venture to Vegas almost every weekend to explore the magic of Vegas nightlife and of course PARTAY! Now that I am a bit older I am seeing all the beauty that surrounds the glamorous strip. Going to Vegas has its perks, you have the finest chefs, the best clubs/nightlife and you can totally indulge in all that makes the strip a fabulous place to be!
And let’s be honest here, there is NOTHING wrong with letting loose and dancing all night long but if you are like me and want to lead a life of balance then you should add some fun activities onto your itinerary even if it means showing up hungover! Vegas.com has the best deals in Las Vegas for all sorts of fun activities to suit anyone’s needs.
4 Tips to a Healthy Trip to Vegas:
- Workout Daily: I am ALL about balance in life, whenever I travel I make sure I stay at a hotel that has a gym and that entry to the gym is included in my hotel price. Some hotels tack on an extra fee so call and ask before booking. I make quick, effective workouts for my travels so that no matter what I have a plan in my phone to follow. These workouts are less than 20 minutes because who wants to spend their vacation working out all day plus I know if I will only be going for 20 minutes I go all out! If you want some quick, effective workouts that travel well check out my creations in Operation Bootycamp!
- Here is a list of my favorite hotel gyms:
- The Cosmopolitan: State of the art, boxing ring and hot yoga, this hotel has a dream gym with basically EVERYTHING!
- Venetian/Palazzo: Fitness classes available, although there is a fee this is rated one of the top gyms on the strip! Learn more here.
- Caesars: Perfect size for a quick circuit workout and a beautiful spa to indulge in post workout.
- Feel free to check out the hotels page on Vegas.Com for deals and rates!
- Hike and Explore: One thing I personally loved about the hiking trails was that there were several levels of trails you could try out. I suggest taking the intermediate routes unless you bring your kids along, then the beginner route might be better suited. I loved how cool and breezy this area was which made it nice even during the summer time
- Valley of Fire Tour: Explore Nevada’s oldest state park by foot and experience this adventure around 2 PM to take photos at the golden hour and see the beautiful sunset. Connecting with mother nature is one of my favorite things to do and having access to the Valley of Fire is one thing I will never forget! Grab information here!
- Mt Charleston: Blow your mind and experience mother nature FIRST hand. One thing I personally loved about the hiking trails was that there were several levels of trails you could try out. I suggest taking the intermediate routes unless you bring your kids along, then the beginner route might be better suited. I loved how cool and breezy this area was which made it nice even during the summer time!
- Explore Healthy Eateries: If you can believe there are raw juice bars on the strip! One of my favorite hangover remedies is a fresh cold pressed organic juice. I love to get nutrients straight into my system especially after a long night at a Vegas nightclub!
- JuiceFarm: Located inside the Venetian this little cafe is the perfect nutrient boost you will need before that pool party! They even have booster shots to keep you going all night long! I love that the juices here are all cold pressed and you can literally just walk up grab what you need and head off to the pool!
- Pressed Juicery: Deep inside the Aria is a Pressed Juicery which caters to cleanses which are a MUST indulge post Vegas. Grab a one day cleanse before you head home and feel detoxed and ready to take tons of selfies! Your skin will literally glow post cleanse!
- Squeeze Bar: This is not your typical juice bar but perfect if you are with friends who think juicing is gross, yes those friends do exist! You can get your friends to try a green juice with an vodka shot while you get a boost from a delicious smoothie without the shot! I love this place and the drinks are not only delicious but creative! I have tried a few creations from the menu at home and LOVE them!
- Complete Your Wellness with a Spa Experience: My favorite thing to do on the last day of vacationing and partying is take on a full day spa treatment. Rejuvenation is always in order after a crazy fun filled Vegas weekend! Call in sick on Monday and spend the day getting pampered! If you can believe it I have yet to spa in Vegas but I have asked around and found that these are the top three MUST go to SPAs on the strip:
- Qua Baths and Spa at Caesars Palace:
- The Spa at Aria
- Four Seasons at Mandalay Bay
PHOTOS By: Leon Cruz :: Instagram: @archivalgrams
SO I wanna know..
- Have you been to Vegas before?
- Do you workout when you travel?
- Have you ever spa’d in Vegas, I need a SPA day stat and would love more recommendations!
–> To get some HOT deals while you are here visiting check out the Vegas.Com Deals Page here.
The post Healthy in Vegas: Is It Possible? I say YES! appeared first on Courtney Bentley Fitness.