7 Best Ways to Lose Weight This Month.
Well, the Christmas Season is over, and for some of us, it’s time to shed some Holiday weight.
We all want to lose weight, but for some, Quick weight loss is what we’re after. You can easily find the Best Ways to Lose Weight This Month, but I’ll give you a few tips to make it easier.
In one month you can reasonably expect to lose eight to 10 pounds if you follow a fairly strict plan, but if you want to keep it off, don’t even attempt one of those fad diets that promise ridiculously quick results.
Losing one pound of body fat is equivalent to 3,500 Calories. To lose two pounds per week, you’re going to need to drop 1,000 calories per day. That means cutting the calories you eat, increasing the amount of calories burned during your workout—or, most likely, doing some combination of both.
To win in the weight loss game, and find the Best Ways to Lose Weight This Month, you need to take it slow and steady. The best way to lose the weight this month is by employing a combination of healthy diet and regular exercise. It doesn’t have to be anything crazy. But before you start, consult your doctor for the go-ahead and get tips that fit your specific health needs.
7 Best Ways to Lose Weight This Month:
- Drink coffee or tea – Caffeine has been shown to slightly reduce appetite, and it provides you with extra energy, supports healthy metabolism, and keeps you feeling full longer.
- Drink water a half hour before meals – Water tends to fill you up, eliminating the urge to overeat
- Eat your food slowly – When mom told you as a kid to eat slowly, she know what she was talking about.
- Sleep 30 minutes more a night – Whether you sleep 5 hours or 8, getting 30 minutes more shuteye a night can refresh you enough that you will make better food choices during the day, and you won’t feel lethargic, making you skip the gym.
Skip the Chips
Chips are my weakness. If they’re in the house, I’m eating them, no question.
If there are no chips in the house, the walk to the store to get them, generally keeps me from eating them. Problem solved.
6. Grab a Mini Workout
Burn extra calories by doing lunges in front of the TV during commercials instead of heading to the fridge for snacks, or doing some crunches before you hop out of bed.
Taking advantage of these few chances to squeeze in some exercise can add up to some serious calorie burning.
7. Squeeze in some Yoga – Yoga has been proven to help lose weight. In addition, it’s low impact, and helps you get in touch with more than just the need to lose weight.
The post 7 Best Ways to Lose Weight This Month appeared first on She Loves Nice Things.