Are you Ready set to Glow and Grow your business? I love following how the Moon works in flow with particularly women due to our powerful connection to it. Have you even noticed that at particular times of the month our moods co-inside with the moons? Or have you felt the power of a full moon bring you back to life and feel a deep connection to something?
Since ancient times, women have felt this magical lunar bond. Unfortunately, our culture’s focus on the masculine for has separated us from nature and the divine feminine. Embracing your moon will help you make a shift from head to heart.
Capricorn is an unbelievably grounded energy. So why not maximise this New Moon tomorrow the 17th January, by making or even renewing your commitment to your business and your wellbeing? We all have good intentions, sometimes life gets in the way and we forget to follow them through.
Im going to share a New Moon Ritual of Sacred Commitment with you, Before the ritual take some time to think of one thing your really wanting to commit to in your business, that you know in your heart of hearts that if you do this consistently things will really take off.
What You Will Need:
- Red Nail Polish
- 4 Red Bricks
- Stick of Sage, bowl & Matches
- 1 brick coloured candle
- Wild Orange or Elevation Essential Oil
- 1 reddish toned crystal
- 1 clear goal or outcome
- Your journal & pen
” Just like the moon I go through Phases “
- Get in the mood and paint your toenails red! then place a brick in each of the four main corners of your home or office. This will ground the energy and creates sacred space. Light your sage and walk clock wise through each room.
- When your done , put out the sage on the bowl. Smear the candle with your oil and deeply inhale. Light the candle and centre yourself by gazing into the flame. Also smear oil into your crystal/stone as a reminder of your commitment that you can take with you.
- Hold your Crystal/Stone in both hands and think and the commitment you’re about to make, Visualise your outcome. Declare your intent out loud, speaking directly to your crystal/stone. Say “I give thanks that (my desired outcome) is already in place. I commit to (your commitment)” Kiss your Crystal/Stone and ask it to help you follow through.
- Blow out the candle and journal about the experience.
- Follow through on your commitment, write a reminder in your calendar.
If you should break your commitment, don’t stress. It takes time to create a lasting habit. Just relight your candle, and re-smear your Crystal/stone. Do this as often as you need to. Leave the brick in the corners of your space, at least through to the Capricorn full Moon.
When the moon is in Capricorn its a great time for focus and concentration. Things like organising your blog topics for the next month, creating all the content for your next course or topics for live’s in your business group. Its also a great time for having tricky conversations, so use this time wisely to have some new conversations and build so great new relationships.
Here are some great journaling prompts. I hope this has been a fun experience for you and i would love to hear about your results. Please don’t hesitate to connect with me on Facebook and Instagram.
Be Authentically You x