Wow! This is it, the last Favorites post of 2015! Well, sort of. I do have a "Best of 2015" post coming up soon. But wow! During the summer, I thought time was moving at a snail's pace. I could hardly move with my knee, but once September hit? It feels like I hit the fast forward button.
Here are the items from my collection that stole my attention all month. These are items that worked together flawlessly and looked perfectly festive over the holidays!
- Urban Decay Naked 3 - My fave palette to reach for during the holidays.
- SST Cosmetics Lash Rebel - Almost done with this tube! It layers with other mascaras really well and no flaking.
- NARS Cruella - This has quickly become my #1 for a red lip.
- THEFACESHOP RD302 - So impressed! Goes on opaque in one coat and very little chipping after five days!
- AmorePacific Color Control Cushion - Gives my dry skin moisture and other face product layer on it nicely.