As per usual, here is my weekly roundup of what came in my Beauty Advent Calendar. For this year, it's The Body Shop's 24 Days of Beauty. It comes with a mixture of beauty and skincare items. To catch up and see my mini reviews on what came in the first week, click here. It's so much fun opening up a door each day for the little gift! As someone who does not particularly like chocolate (which is quite rare judging by the reaction I usually get! Haha!), I love that these beauty advents exist.
Here are the items that were behind doors 9-15. Not many left now! :( The holiday season goes by too quickly. Slow down, December. I want to enjoy you!
- Eyelash Curler - My least favorite torture device! I rarely use one, but I prefer my Chanel one when I do. Why? I really like the pad and shape.
- Mango Whipped Lotion - Any other SNL fan here? Am I the only one that always thinks of the Mango character whenever I see mango anything? Yes? Probably. Such is Mango! I love the mango scent. Just give it to me in everything. I like the whipped lotion, because it is just that. It's light and sinks right into the skin.
- White Loofah - I have stopped using these so often, because you really have to stay on top of replacing them. I still love them though and I know this will get use.
- Vanilla Soap - This soap, though! Look at that cute little tree! I don't want to use it. I'm going to have to give myself a pep talk into getting it wet the first time. The vanilla scent is very light. I wouldn't be surprised if this is another soap that I lose to my husband's soap-stealing hands. I blink and they're gone!
- Eye Definer - I have a lot of black liners to get through. A LOT. I will probably gift this one to someone!
- Facial Sponge - Oh my gosh, so soft. I have very sensitive skin that turns red easily and this caused no issues last night when I tried it.
- Coconut Hand Cream - Like with mango, give me everything in their coconut scent. It's funny, because I don't usually care for coconut scents at all. This is a great size to keep in your purse and I love these tubes, as it is really easy to squeeze out the product. It sinks in fast and does not leave a greasy residue. Let's put it this way- you can actually open doors after application!