March has almost come and gone. Last weekend was our wedding anniversary and we enjoyed a little two night getaway and it was just what I needed. It was our first vacation in a year, so we both felt overdue for one. I'm working on a post about our hotel and trip to go up next week.
After spending the last few days stressing over which phone, plan, and provider to go with, I wish I could hit rewind and pop myself back into our hotel room. Canadian phone plans are not my cup of tea and the prices are ugly. I'm nowhere closer to choosing a plan or provider (thinking of leaving Telus after 11 years), but I'm pretty torn on the iPhone 7+ or Samsung S8+. Have you seen the S8? Talk about a gorgeous phone! But I've been on an iPhone for four years now, so I'm used to it and everything is easy to transfer. Decisions!
Feel free to tell me if you're team Android or Apple in the comments and why. I like both- I also have an Android tablet, so I'm familiar! Anyway, here's this month's favorites!
- Smashbox Blush Rush in Flush - I don't think I've given this its own blog post, but I do have a swatch here. I rediscovered this in my stash. It's so gorgeous and I just always forget about it. It produces such a beautiful glow.
- Arbonne Shape It Up Brow Pencil - Perfect for beginners and has a convenient spoolie on one end! Super easy to work with.
- ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in Summer Lovin' - If and when they bring this back, get it. I don't think you'll regret it for a second.
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Times Square - A really great nude that I think would suit a lot of people.
- Essie Turquoise and Caicos - Some bottles seem to be more vibrant, but mine has always been a little more subdued. And I like it that way! The minute spring comes, I crave pastels.