The first favorites post of the year is always exciting! I'm getting this up a little earlier than I normally would, but only because I have some great posts planned for next week! I've got a case of the "Fridays" today and it's hard to find the drive to do anything, as I'm just soooo ready for the weekend! Well, maybe not super ready as I have physio tomorrow and that always knocks me on my butt- in a good way, of course. Even if I am a Zombie when my PT is done with me! Oh heck, I'm practically a zombie before I go in too...Saturday morning sessions, man.
Here's my favorites from this month! And as always, I'd love to hear about anything that you're loving. Hope you have a great weekend!
- Arbonne Shea Butter Hand Lotion - This apricot vanilla scent, though. Yum! And the Shea butter keeps my hands super soft.
- ColourPop Cosmetics Supermodel Shadow - My go-to base color right now.
- Tarte Amazonian Butter Golden Pink Lipstick - Works perfectly for me as an everyday shade.
- Cocoon Apothecary Ancient Mud Mask - Reviewing this next week! I am loving this face mask.
- Olay Regenerist Facial Oil - I know facial oils are all the rage right now, but I can't afford (and/or won't stomach paying that much) a good lot of them. This is a great drugstore alternative and it's working great with my foundation routine. I definitely notice a difference! Full review still to come.