There are lots of different advantages and pains to having thick Hair or thin hair. Please use this as a little guide for your basic ‘do’s and don’ts for your hair. It will thank you!!
Thick hair v.s. thin hair
Thin Hair Tips
- Use salt spray before blow drying.
- To get more volume, blow dry your hair upside down.
- Dry Shampoo and you are now BFF’s.
- Choose shorter hairstyles for more volume.
Thick Hair Tips
- Long layers add movement to your hair.
- Try longer hair styles to reduce volume on your scalp.
- Buy extra hold pins and elastics.
- Try ombre hair with light ends to reduce thickness.
Thin Hair – Things to Avoid
- Using too much product weighs your hair down.
- Cutting your hair in layers.
- Only use conditioner on the tips of your hair.
- Flat ironing the ends.
Thick Hair – Things to Avoid
- Avoid washing your hair everyday, natural oils will condition it.
- Running your hands through your hair, it sticks up.
- Thistle brushes do not agree with thick hair.
- Blow drying your hair will make it frizzy.
The post Thick Hair V.S. Thin Hair appeared first on Unravelled Hair.