Kendall Jenner’s style may be flexible on the ramp, but when Kendall Jenner is not walking on the ramp or shooting a campaign, she is busy looking like a boss. From black leather to strategic silhouettes, a girl’s got her style on lock. Here, every outfit you need to see.
It is true that Kendall Jenner has quickly proved herself to be a supermodel. Not solely has she made waves on the runway, however, her street vogue has won her main points in our book.
Jenner will create a head-to-toe black outfit feel fresh again, she will be able to work a formal ball skirt effortlessly on the streets of Cannes, and makes matching sweats seem like the chicest thing we have ever seen. Here are the Jenner’s latest off-duty looks.
- In Malibu carrying a Re/Done jeans and white off-shoulder crop top with a neck scarf and white sneakers.
- Kendall Jenner show off her abs during a walk in NY City in a black suede fringed jacket, high-waisted black skinny jeans, a crop top and black lace-up patent leather boots. She topped off the look with a rounded specs and a black crossbody bag.
- Kendall Jenner wears a cream colored cinched trousers and a matching sweater over a black lace Bralette while out in NY. She accessorized with a black clutch and white sneakers.
- Kendall Jenner headed out in Manhattan wearing a white crop top, fringe suede jacket and denim shorts. She accessorized with a black clutch and navy velvet booties.
- Kendall Jenner went rocker-style for a night out in New York city with bestie Hailey Baldwin. The model kept it easy going and funky. She wore Led Zeppelin tee with black a golde shorts and ankle boots.
- Jenner reprises all-white for Independence day, a white denim shorts and white sneakers with lace top by Anna Sui. She finished the look her go-to round sunglasses and with a topknot.