NYKAA So Matte Nude Lipsticks Review
I am obsessed with Lipsticks these days and I am sure you can make it from my regular lipstick reviews. I tried Sugar Smudge Me Not liquid Lipsticks few days back and then came the newbies from Maybelline , Maybelline Colorsensational Creamy Matte Lipsticks. Not to miss the stunning L’Oreal Gold collection Lipsticks from L’Oreal Paris Bold In Gold range and today I am going to talk about another affordable Matte lipsticks launch in India, NYKAA So Matte! Nude Lipsticks.
Review + Lip Swatch Video:
Product Claims: Nykaa So Matte! Lipstick Nudes Collection
Meet your new favorite Nude lipstick! The creamy, long-lasting texture gives you pout-worthy lips in one stroke. It effortlessly glides on your lips, giving you a gorgeous soft matte finish. Nykaa brings you a collection that offers you eight stunning nude shades that you won’t be able to keep your hands off! Pucker up and party with our delectable nude mattes!
- Plush, pigment-rich formula.
- Intense colour pay-off.
- Smooth texture.
- One stroke application.
- Luxurious, effortless glide.
- Soft matte finish.
Price: Rs 399
- Caramel Mocha 21M
- Royal Honey 22M
- Hot Cocoa 23M
- Praline Cookie 24M
- Haute Fudge 25M
- Bon Bon 26M
- Coffee Mousse 27M
- Chocolate Truffle 28M
- Nykaa So Matte! Lipstick- Praline Cookie 24M : Nykaa So Matte Lipstick in Praline Cookie is the sugar rush to your sweet tooth! Go, ahead and give in to this beautiful brown toned shade. Let your lips look absolutely delish in this stunning hue. If this shade doesn’t excite you, we don’t know what will
- Nykaa So Matte Nude Lipstick- Haute Fudge 25M : Baby, you are the It girl with the Nykaa So Matte Lipstick in Haute Fudge. Rock it all night and all day with this brown hue. We promise, this shade is sure to put you in the middle of spotlight! Who’s complaining about that, right?!
- Nykaa So Matte Nude Lipstick- Coffee Mousse 27M : Coffee plus dessert, who can say no to that! Nykaa So Matte Lipstick in Coffee Mousse is what dreams are made of! This light brown-toned nude hue is sure to fashionably kick-start your day! Go ahead, swipe this baby on, we know you can’t resist it!
Packaging: Nykaa So Matte Nude Lipsticks comes in a pretty pink cardboard box with all the details. The lipstick bullet is housed in a classy satin Matte black square case with magnetic closure which make it feels totally luxe. The packaging is on chubbier side but there is a shade indicator at the bottom which makes it easy to identify the shade. Least to say that I absolutely love the packaging!
My experience with Nykaa So Matte Nude Lipsticks:
Nude is the color of the season for me. I am obsessed nude lip colors this year and when I saw NYKAA coming up with this all Nude collection, it was hard to resist. So, I got hold on 3 shades from this Nude lipsticks collection and this is the first time I was trying NYKAA Lipsticks so wasn’t sure what to expect. But here is what I felt about these beauties.
Nykaa So Matte! Nude Collection has eight utterly delicious shades that delight every nude lover!
Shade: This Nude Necessities collection is full of gorgeous nudes and I had a hard time picking just a few because everything looks so pretty. But finally I managed to zero down to just 3 shades:
- Praline Cookie 24M – A peachy golden nude with warm brown undertones. It contains fine gold shimmers which add a glistening shine to the lips without looking frosty. Love this shade.. never liked a lipcolor so much especially with shimmers.!
- Haute Fudge 25M – A medium chocolaty brown shade in crème finish. I have never worn such shades but excited to try it!
- Coffee Mousse 27M – It is a medium peachy brown with warm orange undertones. It looks like a darker version of Praline cookie minus shimmers. Another favorite from the collection. It will suit so many skintones. On lighter skin it might pull more like a ginger orange shade..
Texture: Nykaa So Matte Lipsticks have a buttery creamy texture which glides on beautifully on lips giving a smooth and even application. They remind me of Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipsticks, may be a little more creamier than those.
Formula: These Nykaa Matte Lipsticks have a light weight creamy formula. They smooth out the lips and makes them look smoother and better. They feel moisturizing to the lips which makes them perfect for dry lips. It doesn’t stick to dry patches or look flaky at all and give a very flattering finish to the lips.
Pigmentation: These Nykaa So Matte Lipsticks are intensely pigmented and gives a rich color in a single swipe. They provide complete coverage to the lips. The finish is however nowhere near matte. They give a beautiful satin creamy finish which feels comfortable on lips.
Longevity: These so called Matte lipsticks have quite a long lasting formula which totally surprised me. The lipsticks last for 5-6 hours on me and after that it leaves a light stain on my lips. The lipstick never sets to a transfer-proof finish and will transfer to anything which gets close to lips. So, its best to pat them with translucent powder for a matte finish and longer wear. I love that they don’t settle in fine lines and looks smooth even after hours of wear. Love their comfortable creamy formula.
Recommendation: Nykaa So Matte Lipsticks in Nude Necessities has totally bowled me over with their stunning nudes and creamy texture. I wonder why they are marketed as Matte because they are pretty much creamy lipsticks only. But nevertheless, I am in love with their luxurious packaging and the soft crème finish. Never came across a full on Nude collection that works for Indian skin tones. And all of this at super affordable price tag. Definitely there is a nude for everyone here. HighlyRecommended!
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
- Best Matte Liquid Lipsticks in India
- NYX Liquid Seude Cream Lipsticks
- L’Oreal Paris BoldInGold Lipsticks
- Sivanna Gold Matte Lipsticks
Have you tried Nykaa So Matte Nude Lipsticks? Which is your favorite shade from this Nude collection?
PS: Products bought by me with my own money!
The post Honest Review: NYKAA So Matte Nude Lipsticks – Nude Necessities Collection appeared first on Beauty And Makeup Matters.