Hence, we get you some Karwa Chauth Skincare, Beauty And Fashion Tips to spruce up your look this festive season.
Also Read: How To Style The Latest Ethnic Wear For Indian Festivals
Karwa Chauth Skincare Tips
Beauty regime and treatment is definitely the most important task when it comes to Karva Chauth.
- But make sure, they are all tried and tested to ensure any last minute havoc.
- Busy women and moms can prefer facial at home to enhance your skin glow. We recommend- VLCC Diamond Facial Kit. This diamond facial kit includes diamond scrub, diamond detox lotion, diamond massage gel, diamond wash off mask.
It also adds an instant glow due to the inclusion of diamond extracts. VLCC Diamond Facial Kit helps in skin polishing, exfoliation & purification to give a clean even tone skin. This is a travel-friendly diamond facial kit and helps to maintain moisturized skin.
- Also do facial at least three days prior Karva Chauth to even more glowing complexion.
- Choose the Best quality Cleanser, Toner, and Moisturiser that suit your skin type. We recommend- Oriflame Ecobeauty Cleansing Milk
- Stay healthy & eat well after breaking your Karwa Chauth fast!!
Karwa Chauth Beauty Tips
- Take a prior appointment for waxing, manicure, and pedicure to avoid the long wait in the parlors.
Must Read: Best Ways to Remove Hair for Women
- Mehendi application can be done a day before Karwa Chauth.
- Don’t forget your nails! Do a glittery Nail art to pep up your mehendi adorned hands look.
- Looking hair styles for karva chauth? You can either get it done from parlors or do it yourself by watching some YouTube video. Select stylish braids, or fancy juda pin in your bun for an elegant hairstyle look. Short hair? Don’t worry! Just use some decorative matching side hairpins or even waves and Soft curls can look good with your Karwa Chauth saree.
- Makeup for karva chauth is very essential part to make your outfit looks outstanding.
- For eye makeup, you can choose winged eyeliners for a dramatic and finished look. We recommend: Sugar Arrested For Overstay Waterproof Eyeliner – 01 I’ll Be Black
- Lastly, not to miss on the Solah Shringar including bangles, mangalsutra, sindoor, payal, maang tika, and bindi to complete your entire look.
Karwa Chauth Fashion Tips
- Ditch your favorite reds and maroons for this year Karwa Chauth. And try new colors that are in vogue this year like blue, green, or almond.
- Team your designer party wear saree with very fancy blouse designs like cold shoulder, off shoulder, jacket style blouses.
We Recommended: How Can Wearing A Designer Saree Make You Look Special
- Lehenga choli can come to your rescue if you don’t know to drape a sari. Choose one in vibrant colors with bling to look traditional, beautiful and stunning.
- An Even better option is choosing a heavy Anarkali suit to be comfortable and yet look glam.
- You can try Banarsi Palazzo suits that are trending these days. You can even wear as a Diwali outfit later. This style adds a regal look and has a vintage charm to it.
- Crop top and skirt can be considered for this festival season. Just select the right shades and you’re set to go. Don’t forget to add a dupatta while puja time!!
- Decide proper accessories and makeup with your outfit to finish the look. You can also Book Beauty packages to get ready at home on Karwa Chauth. Vanity Cube from VLCC gets best salon & spa services at your home.
Karva Chauth is more about feeling and looking good for women. And dressing well in beautiful Clothes, makeup or Jewellery for their husbands definitely adds a good factor.
So, Feel Gorgeous And Stay Beautiful This Karva Chauth.
Do leave your comments on Karwa Chauth Skincare, Beauty And Fashion Tips!!!
The post Karwa Chauth Skincare, Beauty And Fashion Tips appeared first on Makeup Review And Beauty Blog.