One of the best phases of life is getting engaged and entering that ‘soon to be married’ stage. The excitement of starting a new life with love of your life cannot be condensed into words. While the purpose of the function is to make your commitment amidst your loved ones, all await for the time when the couple exchange their rings. Obviously so, selecting the Ring is a huge thing considering it is a precious moment to cherish for a lifetime. While choosing engagement rings, there are multiple factors one needs to take care of. We have made a quick engagement ring guide for you to help you handpick the best engagement ring for her.
- Money matters: You have to decide what is your budget first. It all depends on how much you want to invest in the ring. One can balance the money by deciding if one wants to invest huge in the ring rather than the actual event. There are many affordable online stores which guarantee good quality engagement rings for women.
- Getting a perfect size: You got to get this right. Period. One has to be very alert while getting the right size of the ring. If you don’t know what size to pick up, take one of the rings your partner uses. If you are planning a surprise, ask your partner’s sister, mother or friends, to get a ring your partner wears.
- Personalize it up: Customized rings is quite in vogue. From getting your initials carved on the rings, embossing the engagement date to opting for stackable rings, you need to figure out what suits your taste. Take a cue from her other jewellery and if she likes diamond more or gold or both.
- Designs and styles are important: The plethora of designs in all kinds of gold, silver, platinum, and diamonds is bound to confuse you. Each design is better than the other. In such case, think what your fiancée will like. What is her liking? Is there anything specific she always wanted in the engagement ring? Will she like something vintage or she would love a single gold ring with a stone? Jot down what you are looking for in a ring and you will have an idea of what to buy.
- Pay attention to the ‘Four Cs’: Carat, cut, color and clarity are the basic parameters on which you choose a diamond ring. Make sure you buy a ring from a jeweler you trust or an online store which has the proper jewellery certifications. Rockrush has a collection of engagement rings for men and women and with a home trial facility.
Use these simple yet essential tips to select your engagement ring. You can thank us later!
Do leave your comments and feedback on How To Buy An Engagement Ring!!!
The post How To Buy An Engagement Ring appeared first on Makeup Review And Beauty Blog.