- I’ve found my new favourite Duck Island combination – Toasted Marshmellow and Strawberry, Coconut and Lime Leaf. The mix of sweet and tart is where it’s at. JJ brought delivered me a tub of this week when I was in the prime of feeling Sick and sorry for myself which I’ve been picking at all week.
- You know you’re getting old when you get excited about new bedding. I bought heaps from Onceit a while ago and it arrived this week just in time for my post-sickness sanitising of my room. The bedding on there is always so affordable – I got these sheets and this duvet which is so lush.
- A parcel of mine that went missing ages ago popped up this week and came with it the comfiest grey winter jumper. It’s on sale at the moment too!
- The Gallinee Face Mask & Scrub is severely underrated. I pulled it back out from my collection this week because it’s one scrub that I find gentle enough on my dry skin but leaves it feeling so soft.
- I’m so late to the party but Call Her Daddy podcast is hilarious. Be warned: it’s pretty much all about sex.
- Ever since I went to Turkey I can’t get enough of Mediterranean food. We went to Odette’s for breakfast the other day and their Burnt Eggplant Harissa, Braised Beans, Baba Ghanoush, Crispy Chickpeas is my new favourite dish.
- My friend Sam came to stay the other day and god, have I missed her. I love solid friends that are always the same no matter how much time is Spent apart.
- I can’t tell you how many messages I had about the sweatpants I posted in my recent Instagram and blog post. They’re from Arby & Opal. So comfortable and 100% recommend.
- Music: I Had A Vision – Masego, I Do Everything! – Masego, Count Me In – They, Raw Dinner – Cruel Santino & Kida Kudz,
- Even though I feel better, I feel beyond tired. Like my body is shutting down tired.
- Stress levels this week. When it rains it fucking pours.
- Ever since I realised I won’t be going on holiday this year I can’t stop shopping. So much for saving for a house…
- My phone is slowly dying because I have no space. I’ve got over 100k photos on it which I now have to go back through and somehow delete. RIP.
The post Highs And Lows Of The Week #96 appeared first on StolenInspiration.com.