There are a million things I have left on my to-do list so I’m going to make this Quick. After coming back from Wanaka on Tuesday I’ve been so unmotivated and my empty fridge says it all. I still don’t think I’ve established a post-quarantine routine so it’s made it hard to get my daily back on track. Anyway, I hope you all had a great weekend and I’ll leave you here.
- I came back from Wanaka on Tuesday which made the week go fast, especially since I now work from home a couple of days a week.
- The burrata and wine at Clay. I haven’t been eating out as much as I used to so it was nice to venture out for a chill bite to eat and you know, I love anything to do with burrata.
- Part Time Rangers drinks because it’s 100% the reason I’m not badly hungover today and I love their flavours. My new must-try is the tropical elephant that tastes like passionfruit.
- Athlete A on Netflix. It’s about the American gymnastics sexual abuse scandal and it’s crazy to see entire establishments completely disregard the health and safety of their athletes for financial gain.
- This Beetroot, Avocado, Walnut and Feta salad is SO good and quick to make. I ditched the mint though and cooked the walnuts with honey to give it a sweeter flavour. Renee and I make it every time we’re together for lunch.
- I can’t stop hunting down 90’s shoulder bags. This one and this would be mine if it weren’t for ASOS jacking up their shipping price to $50 flat rate.
- Don’t you hate when you’re too tired to go to the supermarket and too poor to get Ubereats.
- On that note, I need to stop online shopping. Instead of going out for dinner I now eat in front of my laptop with a million clothing site tabs open.
The post Highs And Lows Of The Week #94 appeared first on StolenInspiration.com.