While so many people in the blogosphere seem to be making a point of letting everyone know they won’t celebrate Valentine’s Day, I’ll be the black sheep of the family and tell you that I’m definitely going to. How could I ever turn down an opportunity to dress up and share a fabulous dinner at a nice restaurant with the person I love?! I’m not religious but I still celebrate Christmas (and I’m sure lots of you do the same) as it’s a tradition and a nice excuse to get together with my family and enjoy tons of delicious food (do you see a pattern here? LOL!). Since after I came back from living in the States, my friends and I have been celebrating Thanksgiving with a big roast turkey and everything, even though it’s not a holiday here… Well, I guess you get the gist, I LOVE to celebrate and eat (which, being Italian, are basically the same thing). I mean, amazing food and the people you love, does life get any better than that?!
Although I’m not usually into this type of girly packaging (I much more prefer sleek black cases à la Chanel), in preparation for the cheesiest day of the year, today I’m sharing with you an edit of all things heart. ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ Enjoy!
- The Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette is the newest addition to the Chocolate Bar family, but has already become a cult favorite. It features 16 chocolate-scented eyeshadows in various neutral hues with the occasional pop of color. Next to it, it’s not a Polly Pocket toy, but one of the Love Flush Blushes, which have been getting great reviews since their launch last year. Too Faced claim they’ll ‘keep your cheeks perfectly flushed for UP TO 16 hours’.
- Speaking of big claims… Here is what Physicians Formula have to say about their Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Blush: ‘it’s infused with our Happy Boost Blend, featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress’. Are you convinced yet?
- KIKO’s most recent Best Friends Forever collection is every girly girl’s dream! Featured in the picture above are the Heart to Heart Eau the Parfum Set, the Love Kiss Lip Balm and the very instagrammable Endless Love Lipstick with its heart-shaped bullet.
- You don’t need a prince to be a princess! A couple of spritzes of Vera Wang’s Eau de Toilette and you’ll instantly feel regal!
- Spending Valentine’s Day treating yourself with a nice bubble bath? Then the Love Spell Massage Bar and Love Locket Bath Bomb from LUSH are exactly what you need!
- A heart-shaped brush?! Yep, it’s a face brush from It Cosmetics and it’s called Love is the Foundation… Isn’t that brilliant?
Do you like any of the products featured here? And are you anti-Valentine’s Day? There’s so much hatred and negativity in the world that in my opinion a day celebrating love can only be a good thing! So, no matter what you’re doing tomorrow, I wish you all a day filled with joy and positivity!
FOLLOW ME ON Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Google+