I’m forever on the hunt for new and improved pencil eyeliners, and the new Estee Lauder Double Wear Infinite Waterproof Eyeliners may be my latest faves yet!
For Spring 2016, Estee Lauder has released lots of new and permanent goodies including these Double Wear Infinite Waterproof Eyeliners. These are twist-up pencils with a built-in pull-out sharpener at the end. There is also an angled silicon tip to allow you to smudge out for a smokey look.
Available in 10 amazing shades, 5 of which are matte and 5 contain beautiful micro-shimmers! Here are the swatches for your reference:
- Kohl Noir is a dark warm-toned black shade with a matte finish
- Espresso is a medium-dark reddish brown with a matte finish
- Graphite is a medium cool-toned grey-brown with a matte finish
- Indigo is a dark blue with a matte finish
- Teal Night is a dark forrest green with a matte finish
- Deep Plum is a dark plum with violet shimmers
- Blackened Sapphire is a dark blue with light blue, violet and silver shimmers
- Royal Amethyst is a medium-dark purple with violet and silver shimmers
- Blackened Emerald is a dark forrest green with light green shimmers
- Blackened Onyx is a black multicoloured shimmers
Here is another look at those shimmers!
As in the case of any eyeliners, their longevity is paramount, and these have impressive lasting power. They do not smudge even on my oily heavily hooded lids, and do not fade. They glide on easily and smoothly, and are well pigmented – 1 swipe and it’s done! There is some time to blend and smudge after application before it sets, and once it sets it doesn’t budge.
The new Estee Lauder Double Wear Infinite Waterproof Eyeliner has a good range of shades, and I particularly love a good shimmery liner. The best is they are twist-up, has a built-in sharpener (I really hate messing around with a separate pencil as my traditional pencils invariably break off) and have impressive lasting power! Do check them out the next time you are looking for some new pencil liners!
This post featured products that were kindly provided for my consideration. Regardless all opinions expressed here are my own honest, unbiased views.
The post Estee Lauder Double Wear Infinite Waterproof Eyeliner appeared first on Silverkis' World.