As a blogger, I sometimes get the opportunity to do some really awesome stuff including testing some really cool vehicles. Back in July, I was able to test drive the sporty Kia Optima SXL 2.0 for one week thanks to DriveShop. I'm going be honest, before the test drive, I wasn't sure what to expect from Kia. I simply seen them as value cars with a few luxuries, but it seems they have a lot more to offer. Keep reading to find out my top 5 reasons on why I loved the Kia Optima.
- Gas Mileage - This blew me away! When you fill up the gas tank you get about 500 miles, which in other words is enough fuel to drive from Philadelphia to Cincinnati, OH, Quebec, CAN or Lexington, KY! Crazy right! Filling up the tank didn't break the bank either, another gold star.
- Along with the great gas mileage, the Active Eco System comes standard on every model of the Kia Optima so you get the most out of your gas mileage. This is especially good to know with the gas prices going up and down like a rollercoaster.
- Panoramic Sunroof with Power Shade - This was another one of my favorites because I love a car with a sunroof. It's just something about being able to bring in more natural light that makes driving more fun. Check out this awesome picture, my Hubby captured during our road trip to NYC. (He was not driving, of course.)
- Navigation System with 8 Inch Display System, Real Time Sirius Traffic and Rear View Camera Display - This feature was like having a tablet in the car. It gave a clear and easy to navigate system within arm reach. Everything to features on you phone to map information and much more is right at your finger tips. Even better, this feature comes standard on SXL 2.0T, the Kia Optima's 2.0-Liter GDI TurboCharged 4-Cylinder Engine, which I'm sure you'll want to drive anyway.
- The Beautiful Interior - Since I'm into fashion, the one thing that I'm usually the most attracted to is the interior design. No one really wants to drive a car that doesn't look good, but the Kia Optima is a super stylish car. The SXL 2.0 is dressed in heated & cooling front seats wrapped in soft Nappa Leather, interior satin chrome accents and front and rear upper door trim with silver perforated stitching, the Kia Optima is just as beautiful on the outside as it is on the inside.
The Kia Optima is a fun, safe and easy car to drive with 13 amazing safety features that come standard in all Optima models. The SXL 2.0 also comes with 8 driving dynamic features like Blind Spot Detection, Front Collision Warning System and Land Departure Warning System, so driving a car like this definitely makes you feel safe and in control.
If you have yet to experience driving in one of the Kia Optima models, I suggest running over to your Kia dealership and testing out what makes the Kia Optima a great ride!