Makeup removers might be convenient, but most of them are fill with chemicals that can be harmful to your Skin. These chemicals can cause irritation, dry skin, or acne break up., so it is better to remove your Makeup with natural ingredients that won’t cause any damage at your skin. Here are 10 natural makeup remover that can remove your makeup easily and effectively without harming your skin over time.
1. Milk. All you really have to do is pour some milk on a washcloth or Cotton Ball, gently rub it all over your face, and then rinse it off with some water. It’s great for your skin and it’s a quick and simple way to remove make up. Milk is especially great for sensitive skin and removing mascara or eyeliner from your eyes.
2. Honey and baking soda. This is a Great Natural Makeup remover for any skin types and makeup, not to mention that the mixture feels great on your skin. Just add a little honey and baking soda on a washcloth and you are all set.
3. Olive oil. Olive oil has many healing properties and softening agents, removing any makeup without over drying your skin like many oil-free products in the market. This is perfect for people with dry skin. Other natural oils such as coconut oil, castor oil and jojoba oil can also do the job.
4. Steam. Although it doesn’t remove your makeup, it does makes it so much easier to remove it with just water and mild cleanser, as the steam can open up all your pores. Fill up a basin with hot water and lean over the steam to soak it all in your face.
5. Baby lotion. Just like milk, it’s another simple and quick way to remove makeup naturally. Choose a good quality Baby lotion, add a few drop on a wash cloth or cotton ball, then wipe it across your face and lids.
6. Baby wipes. They are gentle, won’t irritate your skin and create a mess, which make them another quick and natural way to remove makeup.
7. Vaseline. You can only use Vaseline to remove eyes makeup. Be sure to be cautious when using it, as Vaseline is very thick and can block your pores easily. Make sure to wash your face with water and cleanser after you finish.
8. Yogurt. Yogurt is a great natural makeup remover because it can moisturize your skin and, in the summer, can relieve sunburns. Use a clean cotton to dip into some plain yogurt, rub it all over your face, and rinse it off with cold water.
9. Baby oil. Baby oil is a great alternative if you don’t have olive oil or baby wipes. With some Baby Oil, you can make getting rid of mascara look so easy. Just apply some baby oil on a cotton ball, rub it around your face to remove the make up, then use a wet washcloth to get rid of any oil left on your face.
10. Chapstick. You must be wondering how can you remove eye makeup with chapstick. Well here’s how, and it’s simple. Just a few swipes under your eye, along with a very light rub with a piece of cotton ball, and you will see how easy your eye make up comes off.