Editor Fave: Talbots Whale Stripe Tinsel Nautical Sweater
What is this fancy thing?
This Whale Stripe Tinsel sweater is classic meets coastal when a tinsel-knit whale embellishes the front of a Breton-stripe sweater. The maritime-inspired motif plays up the nautical vibe with a festive dose of whimsy. Crafted from cozy lambswool blend, this naturally supple pullover features a comfortable fit for easy, trend-right layering.
- Triple-button long sleeves
- Solid-colored hem, neck and sleeve cuffs
- Tinsel-knit whale placed on center-front placket
- Randomly placed horizontal stripes matched at sleeves and side seams
- Misses: 24 1/2″ center back
- Hits at hips
- Body: 70% nylon/30% lambswool
- Ornamentation: 69% metallic/31% nylon
- Turn garment inside out
- Hand wash cold
Why we FREAKING love it!
- It is a WHALE of a good time
- Just enough glitter to get you in the holiday spirit and stripes to keep it casual and classic.
Where to buy it…
How much dinero you will spend…
This little sparkly diddy is ON SALE for $54!
The post Editor Fave: Talbots Whale Stripe Tinsel Nautical Sweater appeared first on ChristabellesCloset.com.