When I was younger, adults used to tell me that I should spend more time studying than watching TV because I won't learn anything from TV. But I guess they weren't watching Gossip Girl.
Here are some life lessons that I learned from watching this show.
1. It's ok to burn bridges with toxic people in your life.
2. Value yourself and your body.
3. Learn to assess the gravity of the situation objectively.
4. You don't need fake friends in your life.
5. Don't let your emotions cloud your judgement.
6. Treat people equally.
7. If you really want something, don't give up until to get it.
8. If you truly love someone, you make it work.
9. Don't listen to someone who only puts you down (refer to #1).
10. Fight for your true love.
Hope you enjoyed this post. Comment below if you want to share some other lessons you Learned from this show or other show you've liked when you were younger. Thanks!