Summer is over, and Fall is officially here for most of us! This means shorter days, longer nights, and sadly for those who love the heat, the temperature is declining. Of course we’re all well aware that seasonal change has an impact on our day-to-day lifestyles, but luckily, out of all the seasons, Fall is the most inspiring time of the year! Take the time to enjoy the beauty of Autumn’s flashes of gold, red, yellow and orange colors that surround you. This is the final splash of color before the winter dresses the nature in white, so let’s make the best of it by filling life full of adventures and discoveries in New York City. Here are some of the best activities to do in New York City that will boost your spirit this Fall!
Explore New York City with a biking tour! Check out the most spectacular views of the river and the city skyline along the Hudson River Park. There are also Bicycle clubs that you can join and meet new people while you are exercising and toning your legs and body!
Spend your day with New York Winery Tour at North Fork Winery Tour! You’ll be sipping 13 different wines from three different vineyards. This winery tour is the perfect activity for you to do with your family, a date, or friends! The North Fork Winery Tour picks you up on the Lower East Side around 10:30 am and will provide you with a fun and delicious picnic lunch with snacks and refreshers.
Free Central Park Tours
There are tours in Central Park that are free! You are able to choose from 10 different free tours all year around, such as the Waterways and Vistas, or Amble Through the Ramble. There are also many free walking tours of New York City, which you can do by yourself. Take advantage of the beautiful fall weather and get to know New York City!
Looking to be more adventurous this Fall? Consider going rock climbing! Whether you’re a seasoned climber or new to the sport, rock climbing can provide you with a fun and exhilarating experience! Below are the best rock climbing weekends getaways:
- Adirondack Rock And River is a great company that offers guidance as you climb in the rugged wilderness of the Adirondacks.
- Alpine Adventures Inc. explore the many routes of the Adirondacks with guided tours!
- Rock & Ice Meetup Group is a volunteer rock climbing club based in New York City that organizes events out in Gunks, New Hampshire, Adirondacks, CT, and NJ.
Best NYC Rooftop Bars
If you want to get away from the extreme activities, and do something more relaxing, visit the best rooftop bars in New York City with the most amazing views! Here are a few of my top favorite rooftop bars:
- Dress up in style 7850 and get the Hamptons beach chic feel at the Salon de Ning at The Peninsula rooftop in New York.
- Get a view of Times Square at the PH-D Terrace in Dream Midtown, the most exclusive and glamorous rooftop design in the city!
- Don’t miss the glow of the Empire State Building while having a cocktail at the Refinery Rooftop at The Refinery Hotel!
Embrace the beautiful fall weather and have fun doing these outdoor activities! Don’t forget to share your fall activity photos with us by tagging our blog’s Instagram @glamandgowns, and Faviana’s Instagram @Faviana_NY and Twitter @FavianaNY!
The post Best Fall Activities in NYC appeared first on Faviana.