10 Must Have Lakme Makeup Products
Lakme has been our mother’s favorite since time immemorial; and we cannot ignore the fact that this brand makes some pretty amazing stuff that is affordable too. Lakme has evolved over the years and now they frequently come up with new and exciting products that have been both yays and nays for us. So let us explore 10 Must Have Lakme Makeup Products:
10 Must Have Lakme Makeup Products
- Lakme 9 to 5 Matte lipsticks: This office-wear range by Lakme has been the most adored as not many brands make cosmetics that are targeted for office goers. The shades of mauve, nudes, pinks in this range had been an instant hit as women just love to put those on when they have to go for a subtle makeup. Also these are powder matte and stay put for a long time. Available at 450 INR.
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajals: These kajals have been our savior when most of us were struggling with conventional thick kajal pencils in order to get a thin and straight line. These are intense, available in many colors (to our utter joy!) and apply like butter. With a price tag of 200-245 INR, these are sometimes available at great offer prices.
- Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse: This little steel colored sphere of happiness has won our hearts with not only the packaging but also the amazing quality mousse. As mousse foundation has taken over the market by storm recently, Lakme took a right decision in launching this Absolute mousse which spells nothing but love! Available at 700 INR.
- Lakme color crush Nail polishes: I have been smitten by these lovely polishes that can beat any high end polishes in the race. As we all know Lakme’s nail polishes have been a cult favorite with women since the 1950’s, we can well imagine how dearly these polishes are being loved by everyone. Each and every color of this range is beautiful and out of the box. I almost own it all! Available at 160 INR.
- Lakme Absolute Sculpt Matte Lipsticks: I bought this lipstick in the shade Peach Pout with much apprehension as I was unsure how these matte lippies would fare. Not only did I love the color, I was impressed with the formula and the staying power. And of course, pigmentation wise, these are 10 on 10. Went ahead and bought Pink Caress from this range. Available at 700 INR.
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipsticks: Everyone owns at least two if not three lipsticks from this range. At super affordable prices, these are mostly popular with our mothers. Even though these are not that long staying, but the huge color palette catches our eyes. Moisturising and lustrous finish are bonuses! Available at 260 INR.
- Lakme Absolute Gel Addict Eyeliner: Packaging wise these are quite funny but that has got nothing to do with the quality of these liners. The shade Vine Yard and Deep Sea are favorites with women. These are smooth, heavily pigmented and stays smudge-proof for around 8-9 hours. Priced at 800 INR.
- Lakme Absolute Plump & Shine Gloss: These glosses are long staying with decent pigmentation and the color palette impresses us once again. They do give a light plump effect to the lips and the shine stays for long enough unlike regular glosses. Priced at 450 INR.
- Lakme Perfect radiance Intense whitening Compact: Priced at 200 INR, this compact with an SPF of 23 is one pocket-friendly compact that has been a hit amongst young girls. It is finely milled, smooth, gives satiny-matte finish and stays put for around 3-4 hours. It is one of their best selling products.
- Lakme 9 to 5 Eye Quartet Eye shadow palette: This quad available in 5 shades, namely Desert Rose, Tanjore Rush, Moon Dust, Peacock, and Silk Route are very popular with ladies for the color selection in the palettes. These are pigmented, blend easily, stay for long, give a nice sheen and are the best eye shadows for beginners. These are priced at 550 INR.
These are my top 10 Must Have Lakme Makeup Products. Do you want to make any addition to this list? What are your favorites from this range? Do let me know in the comments below.
*Written By Bhramari Biswas
The post 10 Must Have Lakme Makeup Products appeared first on Be Beautilicious.
This post first appeared on Be Beautilicious, please read the originial post: here