February My Envy Box (Rs 850 for a single box)
This month the My Envy Box team starting sending out very early teasers showcasing Forest Essentials products. As it turns out, this month is all about Celebrating 15 years of Luxurious Ayurveda – 15 years of Forest Essentials. The full box is a little different from the normal months, as I think February My Envy Box is not customized, it is one box for all subscribers.
The full box is of course about Forest Essentials with 5 samples of the same brand. I was thrilled with the idea of receiving a full box full of Forest Essentials, I love their products big time.
February My Envy Box Review Unboxing Photos
So lets see what I (and I guess everyone) got.
- Madurai Jasmine and Mogra Silkening Shower Wash. I got a 50ml size, MRP 295. I have been using the Forest Essentials shower washes quite frequently and I love their unique fragrance. I am dying to try this out as it looks amazing. If you are a frequent guest at any of the Vivanta by Taj properties, you will know that the toiletories are Forest Essentials. The bottle size is marginally larger than the one you get in the hotel room.
- Mashobra Honey and Vanilla Ultra Rich Body Lotion, 50ml for MRP 375. This one smells really intoxicating. I love the rich fragrance – you are immediately transported to a spa rich with the fragrance of a 100 beautiful aroma oils. Though a word of caution, people sensitive to loud fragrances may find this a bit much. I love it, so I’m super happy to try this out.
- Hand pounded Organic Fruit Scrub. 8 gms, MRP 575. As you would have already guessed, the size is rather small, around that of a lip balm. Given how expensive this is, I guess there is only a small sample shared. I so wish they would have given a slightly larger sample. This is a face scrub and I may just get a couple of uses out of this – difficult to gauge whether you want to buy again.
- Lightening and Brightening Tejasvi Emulsion 8gm MRP 675. Another tiny but expensive sample. Again, the same thoughts, if I have to cough up a amount of money on a high end luxury brand, I would like to sample it for at least a week before I commit to a full size. Wish this was a little larger.
- Luxury Sugar Soap. 50Gms MRP 295. Again, I have used their sugar soaps as hotel toiletories before and I love them.
Overall February My Envy Box is a very great box if you are new to the Forest Essentials brand, and its even great if you have used it before since you are likely to love most of what the brand has to offer. I think every 3 to 4 months Envy Box comes up with a stellar box, making up for the ho hum ones that come out every month. There is also a 15% discount voucher valid till 31st March 2016 on the Forest Essentials website.
I still think that I would have liked a full sized product from this brand. I also feel that they stuck to the basic products such as shower gels and lotions, maybe a face mist may have been a nice change.
A definate must buy box from My envy box. Value wise, February My Envy Box certainly is high in terms of the products as well as the brand. I think anyone will love what is there to offer. I am quite sure to use the coupon for 15% off as well.
*Written By Dela
The post February My Envy Box Review Unboxing Photos appeared first on Be Beautilicious.