Weddings and memories make the perfect pair. For most people, a Wedding is a once in a lifetime affair, and even for guests, a cherished event they will love to remember for long. Thus the need for photographing those special moments has taken mammoth proportions. The need for a professional wedding photographer is never in doubt but another interesting viewpoint is the loss of a personal touch among all that posturing for the camera.
The wedding photographers too recognize this and have pivoted to include candid shots of bride and groom in their portfolio. Remarkably, almost every guest now wants a candid shot of her own!!
This got me thinking: How about absorbing the guests to become a photographer on your wedding? Not taking anything from professionals, this personal touch of requesting family and friends to shoot you and them can become the highlight of a wedding!
Expanding on my thoughts, the ubiquitous selfies struck as the single most annoying yet captivating theme that could get everyone excited and willing to experiment! Let the professionals do their job peacefully while you, your friends and your family fashion a riot of their own.
While most of you must be the guardians of epic selfies courtesy your iPhones, it’s my duty to jog your memory to a few nitty-gritties that will make your clicks stand out in the bride’s Instagram album. Make a note:
- Look for the Light. The right amount of light can make you and the couple radiate more than the sun! The big lights of professional photographers can come in handy. Request them or catch your moment when they are focusing on the couple.
- Don’t make faces. Ok, duckface are essential for showing camaraderie with the masses, but avoid them to focus on your natural expressions and beauty.
- Invest in a selfie stick. Your hands may be long but when want to include more friends in a single frame, the stick works like magic.
- Keep the makeup minimum and underscore it with a bold lipstick. Take your selfie to the next level!
- Use a Photo app. Before you post your images online, use a photo app to beautify your images. There are tons of them in the app store, and if my guess is right, you must be using a few of them already!
- Finally, don’t be too serious. The pros are taking care of the ceremony; you are in it for the fun of it! So act that way and have a blast!
Make your wedding an unforgettable affair. The biggest bridal show in the country, Toronto’s Bridal Show, April 7, 8 & 9, 2017 will feature top wedding photographers who will love to execute your wild ideas and help you in crafting memories your grand-kids will love!
Engaged to be hitched soon? Toronto’s Bridal Show, April 7, 8 & 9, 2017 is your one-stop destination!
Reserve your tickets to the eagerly awaited show today!