The Nickelodeon cartoon has had a little revival recently with a new collection landing at TruffleShuffle, including a range of bags by Danielle Nicole, famous for her super cute licensed Disney range. There’s also a whole host of clever indie makers and designers paying homage to this classic cartoon.
- Reptar T-Shirt by CoreyFreemanDesigns from £13
- Chukie Crop Top & Shorts by TheGoodWitchClothing from £27
- Reptar Purse by Danielle Nicole from TruffleShuffle £39.99
- Rugrats Sweater from TruffleShuffle £29.99
- Chuckie x Pokemon Mash-up Enamel Pin by Getalifedesigns £8
- Rugrats Sweetheart Neckline Dress by Vampire Bunnies £45
- Handmade 5-Panel Hat by Misallati Hat Club £21.80
If you especially dig the 5-Panel Hat, I interviewed Saqid of Misallati Hat Club on the KITSCH.inc blog today, go check it out for a bit more background on that Etsy seller in particular. If you spot any other RAD Rugrats things, you know where to find me.
If you feel like going on a strange Rugrats related journey after this, you can do what Miz & I did and fall down a weird dark rabbit hole of rather sinister Rugrats theories. Enjoy! It may or may not ruin your childhood memories of the show.
You might also like:
This post first appeared on Jayne Kitsch: Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog Wit, please read the originial post: here