While putting together this little shopping guide for ya, I realized I was adding literally every single one to my cart. I’m currently paring down to way less (wah). Soooo anyways, I tried to group certain things together, in order for you to see how they can be styled.
Also, since the holiday season is a mix of both casual family & friend get-togethers + random parties (that give us that *magical* excuse to actually dress up for once), I did more casual on top and party on the bottom to give you options for both. Hope you find some goodies, my friends! Good luck paring down…
- French Connection Patchwork Sweater: I’ll be wearing this every day.
- Lambskin Leather Gloves: Ugh, I love these so much. always remind me of Grace Kelly style. They come in other colors, too.
- Halogen Cashmere Sweater: An affordable cashmere sweater? I have been waiting for this for so long. This one comes in several different colors. (I got the black, too!)
- CK ONE: Unisex fragrance. I love CK scents + more masculine perfumes, so this is a winner.
- Cole Haan GrandExplore Waterproof Boots: Such a pretty winter-weather boot. It comes in black, too!
- Michael Kors Wedge Sneaker: If you’ve been on the fence about the ugly sneaker trend…these might be more your cup of tea.
- Madewell 9-inch Button-fly jean: Their jeans are always good. Added this to my rotation. Needed a good charcoal black jean.
- Topshop Adidas Top: Sporty top, which is always fun to mix into a more dressy look.
- Levi’s 501 Original Fit Jeans: The jean to be worn with everything.
- Cole Haan Harrington Boot: Tried on and love them. A very girl-meets-boy style.
- Quay Australia Aviators: I’ve been considering a pair of shades from this brand, b/c they look well-made and are cheaper than Ray Bans. An aviator goes with most, if not all, of my everyday outfits.
- Daily Edit Gift Set: These limited edition gift sets are lovely…with large make-up bags and smaller ones…bag tags, etc., All can be personalized, too! Love the idea of gifting these to friends (or keeping for myself, b/c I need a new make-up bag, ha).
- Boden Boxgrove Faux Fur Coat: Fabulous. I want this leopard coat yesterday.
- Leith Scarf: Great color – easy pop of color.
- Vera Moda Faux Fur Coat: Can’t get over this one. Would be the best thing ever for the holiday season. I’d honestly wear it with more dressy things and then with casual jeans & sneaks.
- Engravable Lock Pendant: Personalized necklaces are a great gift…and also just fun to wear.
- Clare V. Corduroy Circle Handbag: Gorgeous. Also, unique look for the season with the soft corduroy.
- Eileen Fisher Hutton Ankle Strap Flat: These look incredibly comfortable. I’d wear with the Levi’s in this post and a pullover sweater!
- Halogen Ribbed Turtleneck: I always have a black turtleneck on-hand every Fall/Winter. It’s great on its own with jeans or layered underneath other blousy tops or dresses.
- Needle & Thread Floral-embroidered Tulle Dress: N+T’s use of tulle, embroidery & beading is just one of the loveliest things to behold. Perfect option for dressier occasions.
- Tahari Wool Wrap Coat: Cozy and pretty.
- French Connection Leah Mesh Jumpsuit: Can never say no to a jumpsuit. The dotted mesh up top is too good.
- ASOS Tux Dress: Have had a couple tux-style pieces from Asos that I have loved. They are always so smart and cool looking.
- Marc Fisher Over the Knee Boot: I’ve found that OTK boots are imperative to making dresses work during the Winter season. These come in a few different colors.
Shop More of My 2018 Black Friday Favorites
Abercrombie: 50% Off Everything
Levi’s: 40% Off Everything
Banana Republic: 50% Off Regular-Priced Items
LOFT: 50% Off Purchase
Find me over on IG, for more #totallycasualmotherhood moments (@camilledipaola).