When purchasing Christian Louboutin Shoes, the hesitation is understandable. Due to their unrivalled popularity, counterfeit shoes have also become incredibly popular and profitable. Here I will give you some tips on how to spot the difference between counterfeit and authentic Christian Louboutin shoes.
1) Look at the overall shape of the shoe. Louboutins have a dramatic arch, which you can spot a mile away. Fakes may be bulky and lacking the beautiful silhouette the red soles are so very famous for.
2) Look at the overall quality. Louboutin’s are pure perfection, crafted to a very high standard. If there is a weird chemical-like smell, uneven edges or made of cheap material you are looking at a fake. This can be obvious in some counterfeits, but there are some high-quality replicas out there.
3) The gold logo on the insole should be defined and clear. There should be no overlapping, and should not be thick.
4) CL shoes are of impeccable quality and stitching should be completely even and straight, with no bubbling or loose thread.
5) Inside the box should be one or two dust bags that are vibrant red and made of a luxurious cotton material. A little red bag made of the same material that contains the heel taps. If these heel taps are in a plastic bag, it’s likely you have a pair of fakes on your hands.
6) Genuine CL boxes are sturdy and clear and have a crisp logo on them. They should have a white sticker on the side disclosing the size, style and colour.
7) CL shoes do NOT come with authenticity cards. If you see one of these, it’s a huge clue they are fake. CL does not make these cards.
8) And finally, the soles. These deserve a separate blog on them as there is a lot to look out for. Please check out my video on authentication for more details and sign up for our newsletter and/or follow us on social media to be the first to hear of our new arrivals, discounts and lots more…
The post REAL vs FAKE 1…Guidance on how to spot Fake Christian Louboutin shoes appeared first on High Heel Hierarchy.
This post first appeared on Web Design - Development - Online Marketing For SMB's | ResellerClub, please read the originial post: here