I love my self a little bargain and when you find a little make up/skincare gem then you feel like you need to tell the world! I am so obsessed with trying out "cheap" products, if I can get away with not buying a £50 foundation then believe me I will! In this blog post I thought that I would tell you my top ten under £10, some are beauty and some are make up and skincare. Leave a comment below with things under £10 you love as I'd love to try them out!
- Make Up Revolution Banana Powder- Now I know some people do not like this, but if you're like me and have darker under eyes than a black sharpie then you NEED this. I use it after i've done my foundation and concealer to "bake" my under eyes and anywhere my make up usually parts. I find this an absoloute god send especially when my under eyes need a little brighting up! They do a white powder too, so if you don't have dark under eyes then maybe try that one out! It retails at £5 in Superdrug, so its super affordable especially if you want to try baking and not fork out £40.
- Savlon- An antiseptic ? Yes correct, a woman I work with recommended this to me for when I suffer with a spot out break, and it certainly helps! I used to use sudocrem and it works in the same way! I find it helps with clearing up my spots and protecting them. You can buy it from £1 shops so this is certainly worth an investment.
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash- If you read my blog you will know that I sing this products praise all the time! Its £6 from The Body Shop and you will notice a difference the first time you use it. Your face instantly feels fresh and your spots/blemishes appear less prominent.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo- Are you even a girl (or boy) if you do not use this on the second day of not washing your hair? Well unless your hair doesn't get oily or you just wash your hair. I feel like this is such a godsend when trying to train your hair, I try and leave my hair every other day without washing it to save the natural oils in my hair. Using this makes my hair appear much less oilier. It retails at a number of different prices, it is always on off in boots but you can get it for less than £2 in some drug stores!
- Fit Me Powder Maybelline- I bought this purely because I ran out of my trusty Laura Geller powder and NEEDED a powder asap! I didn't expect a lot as its only £5.99, however this stuff is absolutely amazing. It hides all my pores, gets rid of any shine or oily I have trying to seep through my foundation.
- Plain Acrylic Nails and Nail Glue- If you love getting your nails done, but are too busy or are skint then you need this. You can buy both off Ebay for less that £3 for both, these are great for just having in your drawer when you need a little pamper and your nails look gross! I find them so easy to apply you just need to cut and file the nail to the size of yours and stick it on and paint it! If you want a tutorial of me doing my nails then let me know!
- LA Girl Concealer- I have this in a few different shades the yellow is my absolute fave! It is a very thick consistency and really covers anything you need it to. It retails at £4 on beauty bay, I am sure that it is cheaper in the US. I know some people rave over their darker colours for contour!
- ST Moritz Dark Mouse- I have been tanning since I was 12, so trust me on this one guys! I have tried other well known tanning brands that are nearly 4x the price of this and have never been converted! You can find it for £3 in most places, I find boots charge quite high prices for it so shop around. They do a light and medium shade too, so if DARK ain't for you. I apply mine with a tanning mit, I don't use it on my face as it clogs my pores but if you want to then a beauty blender is the best way to apply!
- Primark Lip Liners- These are £1, so get ready to stock up! I don't wear lipstick that often but when I do I find it looks messy without my lips being lined. The primark lip liners are perfect, then stay on all day they don't leak off your lips and the colour pay off is incredible.
- L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Foundation- Ok so I have saved my favourite until last! This is my all time favourite foundation, the coverage is certainly full/medium so if you just want something light then sorry this isn't one for you. I find it covers all my spots, I apply it with a beauty blender and it goes on evenly. I am cheating a little as it is £10.99 at the moment in boots but I am sure there will be an offer somewhere!
Well there we go, there is my top ten under £10 products. Let me know what you thought of this blog post and leave a comment with your favourite under £10 products as I would Love to know! Thank you so much for reading!