I’ve been getting a lot of requests from a few of you to put up some easy and Quick Beauty Tips so I’m going to do that Today !
It is really really important to focus on the Techniques while doing your Makeup.
Doing your Makeup with a right technique can give you extremely amazing results than to just randomly do it. Once you master the right ways to achieve a particular Makeup task you can be sure to create whichever look you might wish you wear !
Right Tools and Right Techniques play a major role in creating a Look.
Jot Down Some Quick Beauty Tips :
- Stay true to your skin tone – Always make sure you stick to your skin shade and your foundation should always match your skin it shouldn’t be too dark or too fair than your original tone.
- Go downwards with your Foundation – Most of us have a thin layer of facial hair, applying the foundation upwards will make those hair strands stand out making the foundation look patchy and uneven.
- Concentrate on your Brows – Defining the brows can literally change the way you look with undefined brows. It brings out your features and gives you a graceful touch. Use light feather strokes to fill out your brows with a pencil.
- Correct Contouring and Highlighting gives life to your Makeup – Get those perfect inverted triangles on your cheeks and blend it well to own a sharp defined face. Adding a rush of highlighter to that simple looking blush adds up life to your cheeks leaving them look all the more glamorous
- Clean your Makeup with a primer – Incase you mess up with your eyeliner or eye shadow or whatever it is, in that case you can always clean it up with a primer than a makeup remover ! Using a primer to do so shall maintain the texture of the skin keeping it moisturized and not make it dry.
- In a rush ? Focus on the Important points – There are times when we are running late or maybe just lazy to do a step by step foundation, on those days you can dab a little concealer under your eyes, nose and mouth corners and that’s it ! you’re good to go.
- Blush under Foundation – When you wish to wear a subtle and a natural blush try doing your blush first and then your compact rather than the usual, It gives you a fresh look.
- Proxy for Eyeliners – When you wish to avoid an eyeliner for any reason, you can always choose an eye shadow and line the eyes and that gives you a subtle look too.
- Mascara Clumping – Using a tissue paper to eliminate the clumping due to mascara solves the problem easily.
- Follow the correct Makeup order – Yes! There is an order in which one is supposed to do their makeup and it should always be followed for better performance. Take over the eyes first along with the brows and then the foundation and lastly the lipstick.
So Yess ! These were some quick and easy peasy tips and hacks you ought to remember while doing your Makeup and you are sure to achieve best results !
Also, Keep sending me DM’s on the Topic’s you’d want me to share about !! Love reading them !!