Whether you’re a Clevelander or just in town for a visit, you NEED to know 2 Hidden Gems of Cleveland for your Saturday night.
Where to go before you go out. Get your glam on with a blow-out, mani/pedi and makeup application all while sipping their signature cocktails.
- Get GLAM!
- Makeup applications (ahem -in the VIP lounge area)
- Men’s grooming and barber available
- Mani/Pedi (men’s and women’s options available)
- Nail art
- CHEERS: hand-crafted Ohio-themed drinky-drinks:
- Manifesto Martini: House infused Hot Pepper Tequila, Pineapple juice, Muddled Mint, Jalapeno & Cilantro
- The CLE: Titos Vodka, Fresh Lemon Juice, Rosemary, Housemade Honey Simple Syrup & Bubbles
- Eastsider: House infused Citrus Vodka, Effen Cucumber Vodka, Basil, Fresh Lime Juice & Bubbles
- Whiskey Island: Jim Beam, Green Tea, Fresh Lemon Juice, Mint, Agave & Cane Sugar Rim
- Ohio City Martini: Titos Vodka, Muddled Blueberry and Fresh Lime, St-Germain, Simple Syrup & Splash of Cranberry
- Happy Hour: EVERY Wednesday/Thursday/Friday from 3-7
- $10 off ALL Services of $30 or more ($2 beers, $4 wines, $5 champagne)
- LOCATION: Right in the heart of downtown Cleveland
- A few steps away from East 4th Street!
- INSIDE the 668 building (get buzzed into the building – extra bit of swanky security)
- $4 parking!
- Park in their parking garage (FYI: normally parking in the valet East 4th lot is ~$20, so this is a WIN!)
- Your $4 parking gets validated by Manifest – even during “special events” or “game days” or even “lot full” signs- you GET $4 parking!
- Tuesday – Friday from noon until 8:00pm
- Saturday from 10:00am until 8:00pm
Music Box: Not your Ordinary Venue…
The Music Box Supper Club = concert hall meets family-style seating meets chill space.
- 2 stages
- a downstairs Supper Club
- an upstairs Concert Hall- with a restaurant.
- National & local Ohio musicians perform here
- Almost every night there is a live music event! (every-single-night!)
- Waterfront views with a rooftop deck
- Voted Best Live Music Venue in 2017 by Cleveland Magazine readers.
Los Lobos JUST performed at the Music Box Supper Club –music to my ears – ahhhhhhmazing!
Enjoy your night out with these 2 (hidden) gems!
The post ✨Saturday Well Spent: 2 Hidden Gems in Cleveland appeared first on Glam Karen.