Hello Pretties! Hope you are doing well. Today, I’ll be reviewing something that I have been loving since I got my hands on it. Plum very kindly sent in a year’s supply of it’s all day wear kohl Kajal. Read on to know about the most raved about Kohl kajal in the Indian market.
For the first time in India, an ophthalmologically approved kajal pencil with a gel-liner like performance. 100% smudge-proof, water-proof single-swipe brilliant black kohl-cum-liner that’s gentle on your eyes.
- Soft, creamy, gel-based single-swipe darkest black.
- 100% smudge-proof and water-proof
- Brilliantblack that looks “just applied” even after 12 hours.
- Preservative-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free, paraffin-free
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested & approved
- Rich in Vitamin E for care and protection
- 100% vegan formula, not tested on animals
- Full-size 1.2g pencil – 4 times the kajal found in twister kajals (which contain 0.31g). Lasts at least twice as long.
My take on Plum NaturStudio All-Day-Wear Kohl Kajal:
The packaging is quite attractive with its bright purple color. It comes in a pencil form. The kohl generally comes with a Flip-Top Sharpener along, which retails for Rs 150. The sharpener has two options for the edges one is Sharp tipped & other is rounded so you can get whichever tip you want. The sharpener comes with a small plastic blade on it’s back to clean the steel blades. That’s cool!
Texture and Pigmentation : Plum NaturStudio All-Day-Wear Kohl Kajal is a gel based kajal. It glides smoothly on the lower and upper waterline without any itching or redness. The kajal is smudge as well as water- proof. It easily goes on for 4 to 5 hours on my eyes without any touch-ups. The colour payoff is rich and dark. It’s amazingly pigmented. You need a makeup remover or a thick oil to remove the kajal.
- Cute, sleek and travel-friendly packaging.
- Comes with a sharpener.
- Soft, gel liner like texture.
- Applies smoothly and evenly.
- Completely waterproof.
- Doesn’t irritate my eyes.
Not so pretty-
- Needs to be sharpened frequently for best results.
If you stay in a place like Mumbai, where the heat melts your kajal, Plum NaturStudio All-Day-Wear Kohl Kajal is perfect and will stay in place for long time. With the monsoons approaching, Plum Kajal will be a saviour from those smudged eyes due to its waterproof formula. This is the only kajal which not only claims but also fulfils all the claims.
This kajal doesn’t have any fallout after sharpening unlike most of the pencils. So it won’t hurt your eye when you tight line your lids.
Its the best creamy, blackest, long lasting Kajal and the best for oily eyelids for an affordable price of Rs. 425/- that too for 1.2g full size, it’s basically 4 times more than twister kajals which contains 0.31g.
Go and Grab one for yourself. Super recommended.
Prettiness Quotient: 4.5/5
Buy it here: http://bit.ly/2r6vn2m