Bored of those traditional ways to Remove Acrylic Nails with acetone? Want to try something new for this purpose? Want to know how to remove acrylic nails with water? If so then you have just reached the right place. Here, you will know an interesting way to remove the acrylic nails with the help of water step by step. The steps in this regard are as follows:
How To Remove Acrylic Nails With Water:
- Firstly, you are required to fill a bowl with some warm water.
- Then you are required to dip your hands in that water for around 15 minutes. Make sure that water is not too harm otherwise it would not be comfortable for you.
- Then your mails will become really soft, and you can easily remove the acrylic nails by scratching them.
- Dry your hands off with the help of a towel and trim them using a cuticle.
- Use a buffer to buff your nails. Brush away the dust using a brush. Keep on buffing your nails until they become shiny.
- Then apply some moisturizer on your nails in order to hydrate them.
- Apply a small quantity of any hand cream and massage on your hands.
After going through the above steps, you will get neat and clean nails and the perfect and soft hands. So to remove acrylic nails with water is really an easy procedure and it is close to the nature. So you don’t have to use acetone or any such chemical solution on your nails in order to remove acrylic nails.
The post 7 Steps To Remove Acrylic Nails With Water appeared first on Cuty Nails - Stylish and Gorgeous Nail Art.